World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
After two straight weeks of submitting myself to complete world tours (normal/heroic/mythic) for both raids and dungeons I finally got a lego. It was KJ burning wish. I'm on suicide watch over the weekend.
I've been doing the same for a couple weeks now. Still not a legendary but I'm sure it'll be the boots or some stupid shit.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
lol. Sorry I should explain. A guy named vitality here thought I was him. I had to break his heart. Slowly. Over time. Roasted. On a fire.

Oh shit lol I forget t about the ponies being added to the next expansion. Lol. Not this one though, the one after. You’re gonna love it. Seriously.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Utnayan you kept saying you made a game that 12 million people play. Was that your Furor ruse?

Vitality has his own guild rank , a permanent home

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Whats the discord link for the WoW guild? The link in the guild info tab expired. Just FYI!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Additional note for anyone that wants to - Monday nights at 9pm est I'm going to lead a world tour raid for AP/Lego chance. Just n/h en/to/NH(if time). Just in case anyone is interested. Looking at 915ish people.

I'm only a 910 ilvl casual now but I perform well enough; I'd be interested in that but 9pm on a Monday is an ass time. Do you people not work??? I'm CST right now so that's even an hour earlier but my ass is up at 0430-0530 on work days...

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started progression on Mistress. So glad we got here after the hard and soft nerfs. Got her below 30% first day so I'm sure we'll kill it eventually. Biggest issue seems to be to not pick up a puffer fish when you aren't supposed to. Some hilarity ensues when people run into the little cramped spaces that the group has to pack into on certain overlaps when they have a dread shark on them.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm only a 910 ilvl casual now but I perform well enough; I'd be interested in that but 9pm on a Monday is an ass time. Do you people not work??? I'm CST right now so that's even an hour earlier but my ass is up at 0430-0530 on work days...

I mean, its essentially just Friday night now since Mythic isnt a concern until next content patch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thursday normal, Friday heroic, Monday world tour. No mythic til next expansion although some are branching off to other guilds. I gave up the chase.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can only push mythic to have 13-15 login so many times before you give up. Plus guild poaching, burnout, people randomly disappearing for months

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have been thinking about writing up something extra about the new garrison gold farm for a while, so people can take advantage while the getting is good, but was never sure how much interest there would be. With finally getting 950 missions on a couple toons, I have been watching fairly closely; so I decided to go ahead and type it up.

I thought they were going to nerfed it with 7.3, but it looks like it may be a buff, at least in terms of gold per week. The amount of resources needed to keep it going may have gone up, but not enough to require an alt to actually do a world quest. The key to running a minimal effort farm is using the 6 classes that have an auto complete token. I always auto complete any 8+ blood WQ. If I am getting low on resources, I will go for any 6+ blood, or 400+ resources, otherwise it's personal preference. I complete a pvp WQ for gear or whatever due to the fact that you get bonuses for a pvp level up.

Screenshots of weekly total to follow.

Here is my current set up and this weeks totals (10 toons in total, 8 on one server, 2 on second connected server):

Rogue (main): 30,850
Death Knight: 18,246
Demon Hunter: 19,498
Paladin: 18,766
Druid: 13,240
Mage: 11,281
Warrior: 9,953
Warlock: 9,261
-secondary server-
Monk: 14,396
Hunter: 12,745

I have a priest and shaman at 110 as well on the second server, but they dont have auto complete tokens and I didn't feel like building up 4 newish toons at the same time. I leveled 6 or so toons from 100 to 110 just using invasions. One of the nerfs to the gold farm in WoD was to limit the amount of gold missions per server, so I could probably get another 30 - 40k a week, if I wanted to spend time on those 2 extra alts.

Last week (I didnt do shit but 1 raid night, no M+, no WQs, log on for ~20 min a day):
GoldFarm Wk of 26Sep2017.jpg

This week (bought a token, sold a BoE, causing clutter):
GoldFarm Wk of 03Oct2017.jpg

• 1Like

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
After the first week of progression on mythic KJ, we are starting to see Illidan phase a few times.

That said the fight does seem to have it's quirks like you can get fel clawed right when the intermission phase starts. The erupting reflection balls that come out have a small hit box, but the particle effects around them make them seem way bigger, so you have to turn your particle density down to low to dodge them correctly.

My favorite one was during one pull KJ decided to randomly despawn and the fight reset because one of our raiders got DC'd during the fight.

I actually think we'll be able to get it before next tier comes out and I'll be glad to have it done and over with, especially KJ. It's going to feel rewarding to get him down, but I feel that is was more rewarding when we downed mythic Gul'dan. The personal responsibility factor going from Nighthold to Tomb was just insane. When at any moment in majority of these fights one person decides the fate of the pull and I know that existed with Star Augur, it's just been dialed way up for Tomb.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I'm predicting some pretty heavy KJ/avatar nerfs about 2 weeks before the next raid. With the number of guilds that have killed KJ I'm betting he gets a DMG and HP reduction.

We got avatar to 13% so well be on KJ soon. Would have been a kill but we blew up the safe tile and killed 5 people in the first ruptured reality when we had everyone alive and it spiralled out of control. Which was completely the tanks fault (me and the other) for not moving him far enough away. I am actually enjoying avatar progression I wanted to die during maiden and even more so during mistress.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
In 3 hours we did N/H EN, N/H TOV, N NH, and guldan Eli heroic. Was a good time. Got like 6 legendaries plus one in a M+ right after.

Mine was stupid KJs burning wish of course

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That was fun. Need to do it again, except we need to just steamroll the whole thing and forget about people leaving/joining/needing a summon every 5 sec. Everything from EN Normal to NH Heroic completely dead next week!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was a lot more relaxing than fighting the mythic boss that is recruiting, hoping people login, hoping it's the right people, hoping they can stay the whole raid, etc