World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
TIME TO FUCKIN FARM SOME HERBS BOYS PRICE IS GOIN' ON UP

giphy.gif

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Time to sell those Sky Golems I made in anticipation of Argus patch. Got 13 on stock -.-
It's absolutely nuts when you realize that this is over a year's worth of daily work if you only have one engineer.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Got a titan forged 930 trinket from the vendor. Nothing says good game design like Kadala Diablo 3 action.

In a night being back I jumped up to 925 ilvl and like 913 equipped. Seemed a little excessive. Also went from whatever the cap was before they added that concord shit to like 63 points in my weapon. So that was like 30 free weapon points but the 5 ilvl for each relic.

Saw people are bursting over 2 mil dps now. They are gonna need to stat squish the fuck out of this as soon as the next xpac hits. You would think they would calm it the fuck down with the exponential scaling but nope.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm pretty sure a stat squish is being forced. I mean, we're getting to ilvl 1000 items in next raid and the power creep in this expansion has been insane compared to others. I feel like they're just going overboard for fun now.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's nuts when you look back and realize in the beginning of legion very good dps was around 300k. We now have people starting to break 2 mill....