World of Warcraft: Current Year

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Both of our main tanks actually have one of each tank class and they are all relatively well geared.

We were running DH/DK for mostly the entire tier, but since druids are just really good for KJ (and really good in general) they were fine with playing them for the kill.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dk really came in from behind in this expansion

I still like my monk but definitely not a standout tank this tier

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I really should get my monk up to 110 and gear it. Just because why not.

Have your MTs actually done the difficult content on Demon Hunters, Zhro Zhro ? Now that you have the kills, I mean. Guardian Druids are great tanks but they're boring AF.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Monks fun to play, I think. It takes a bit more decision making. I mean they aren't hard decisions, but you always have a fork in the road with each brew

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I have stubbornly stuck with a Warrior for ages but sometimes they make that choice hard to do as Bears have been top shit all xpac and Brews are looking like they will be top in the new raid but whatever. I do enjoy the DK so maybe I should play that class more.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have stubbornly stuck with a Warrior for ages but sometimes they make that choice hard to do as Bears have been top shit all xpac and Brews are looking like they will be top in the new raid but whatever. I do enjoy the DK so maybe I should play that class more.
I think DK is just a very strong tank now. Monks were the Kings of nighthold, but then again druids might've topped them on guldan

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The intermission is just the most painful part of the fight as it was soak, soak, soak! People even got toxic at others for falling off because they may have been in a bad position after soaking , since you only get a few seconds to run to the other side of the platform.
I see the nickname Tomb of Soaks is well deserved...

Zhro

Have your MTs actually done the difficult content on Demon Hunters?

Yeah our DH was in for all progress kills except Maiden as he went bear for that one. Then our monk tank went DK after Goroth for all progress kills as well.

Watch a kiljaeden mythic video and if that makes you horny then sign up

It's not worth it, trust me. Here's the unedited Mistweaver POV of the kill:

Last edited:

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I have every tank except for paladin but most aren't geared that well most are around 920ish. we are running 3 tanks for KJ DK/Bear/Monk(me) we are going to have the DK swap to her bear for the roar next week.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DK/Monk gonna be top tier in Antorus for tanking.

EDIT: I believe Pally is teetering on that line as well.

Last edited:

Zhro

I have every tank except for paladin but most aren't geared that well most are around 920ish. we are running 3 tanks for KJ DK/Bear/Monk(me) we are going to have the DK swap to her bear for the roar next week.

I forgot to mention we just had our Unholy DK go blood to tank the wailing adds. I would have hated to have to done this fight with only 2 tanks as having a third thank just trivializes that aspect. Even just 1 roar is good, but if you can get 2 it's very impactful.

Protection warrior just sounds really fun to play with T21 set. It looks like we'll run 4pt20 with 2pt21 and use the shield wall ring, making the cooldown roughly ~55 seconds. Might have to tank some more M+ when I get 2-set.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Using old tier pieces is so fun.

At least whispers and fates are getting nerfed. Although I don't see the fates nerf as big enough.