World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Everything. EVERYTHING is going to be balanced around M+, I can guarantee this.

I am 100% okay with this until it gets to the point where we have another 12 minute raid boss and all your m+ abilities don't really perform very well so you get sat by every single guild even in heroic

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I am 100% okay with this until it gets to the point where we have another 12 minute raid boss and all your m+ abilities don't really perform very well so you get sat by every single guild even in heroic
That was really, really fuckin' annoying at the beginning of Legion, and has a lot to do with why I don't run dungeons. Getting declined because of my class sucked balls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm ok with no major reconfiguration, but some of the specs need help badly up to and including maybe what you would consider "major".

Surv
Disc
Prot War
Sub/Combat Rogue
WW Monk

Also, depending how they go with retiring artifacts, some specs will absolutely be broken and garbage again without those abilities. Marks is really no great loss without dumb Windrunner shot but say Fire Mage without Phoenix is bad bad bad. Same with Surv and a few others.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If there are guilds sitting people in heroic they are fucking retard level and you should leave them anyways....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Ret is already confirmed getting their artifact ability as a base ability, so they're already doing it for some classes at least. I don't really like the playstyle of ret but the aoe dmg is fun as fuck and I'm glad they're bringing a core aoe ability along (although they're removing the dot it looks like)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If there are guilds sitting people in heroic they are fucking retard level and you should leave them anyways....

Sure, until you're in a guild where half the damage dealers do less DPS than the tanks and you can't kill anything because one decent player would be out DPSing the rest of them combined.

Everything is relative.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure, sitting someone because they are pants on head retarded I get. The post I quoted was not that situation. The post I quoted was a good player using the skills of a good M+ that you all believe the game will be balanced around (and I do not disagree with).

Khane Khane - There are some tank classes that at times outperform DPS classes while tanking. This game has had a lot of era's and in the first raid this expansion (for instance) stance dancing Druids who were good players could out DPS some other classes.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm ok with no major reconfiguration, but some of the specs need help badly up to and including maybe what you would consider "major".

Surv
Disc
Prot War
Sub/Combat Rogue
WW Monk

Also, depending how they go with retiring artifacts, some specs will absolutely be broken and garbage again without those abilities. Marks is really no great loss without dumb Windrunner shot but say Fire Mage without Phoenix is bad bad bad. Same with Surv and a few others.

I will be very, very happy if they remove New Moon from the Moonkin rotation. It is neither fun, nor interesting, nor did it really bring anything to the table DPS wise save a perfectly, well placed Full Moon. If it was just Full moon, that would be fine, but New and Half Moon do no damage (combined total of 3.7% of my dps), only served to interrupt your regular rotation, while messing up your Astral Power gain and ability to fully utilize your set bonuses or legendaries.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's been top tier the whole expansion but it stopped being the end all, be all God of tanks it was during EN and early NH

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Incorrect, druid has been best tank all expansion. Monk is a close second right after EN.

Druid has too much going for it atm easiest to heal and either 1st or 2nd best raid utility.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Druid have been retarded good and pretty much every spec all expansion. Not just in raids but they shine in M+ so much due to the access to so much utility. You can't have a jack of all trades class outperform single role classes and call it balanced.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Druid have been retarded good and pretty much every spec all expansion. Not just in raids but they shine in M+ so much due to the access to so much utility. You can't have a jack of all trades class outperform single role classes and call it balanced.
They should be on par, that's for sure. I get salty with how good druid tanks are. There's no situation where you want to be a different tank