World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rime

<Donor>
I managed to grab Typhoon and the hammer from Kazzak. Now have to wait for Taer to be up again for more chances at the Nightmare.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I managed to grab Typhoon and the hammer from Kazzak. Now have to wait for Taer to be up again for more chances at the Nightmare.

You don't have to wait for Taerar the loot tables are all merged.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I got typhoon last night as well and some dagger that was pretty plain. Hehe it warforged to 930 just teasing me at this point.

Yea I should say REacquired. Fucking pre xmog bagspace, I lost so much shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I started doing this and then realized that I would most likely never use the transmogs. How do you get that cloak they showed for alliance? That would be a transmog I might use. The blue one.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's sad that the upcoming feature I'm most excited for is straight-back orcs. I can't wait to stand tall and proud. So hyped.

Sucks for trolls though. Cheesewiz is going to be a hunched over monster forever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's sad that the upcoming feature I'm most excited for is straight-back orcs. I can't wait to stand tall and proud. So hyped.

Sucks for trolls though. Cheesewiz is going to be a hunched over monster forever.

You can pay-2-win chiropractor trolls and swap to the new model

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Eh trolls if it really bothers them have a upright walking troll option coming in the expansion so they can either reroll or just race change so I am kinda okay with that. Orcs though I agree with their statements in the interview there are a lot of iconic orks champions that stand upgright so giving them a toggle option in the barber shop seems a good call.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea, probably going to swap my warrior to the new troll when that comes around, ill have to see the nightborne animations before i decide on moving the monk/rogue over.