World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Belfs are 100% homo. The voice overs are the worst. Panda best race (also might be trannies)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I just want my should pads to not clip through my face. Looking forward to my standing trolls.

Undead paladin sounds like the coolest shit ever, though. And why isn't there a ghost paladin ability like Lothar in hots? "When you die, your astral form remains for 15s and has special abilities, if you so X dmg, you can res, using a bres" or some shit.

I mean, one of the demon Hunter tank talents involves dying... What kind of shit is that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nah man it was kind of fucked up. He sent me vile shit he wanted to do to me during every raid and I just kind of let it happen because I 1) wasn't gay and 2) liked the guild. I actually compiled a zip file with hundreds of screenshots and was able to pass it to a GM special investigator or whatever (it was in vanilla) and never saw the dude again. No one knew where the priest class lead went

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Started playing again on Sunday and I feel like I've already run out of stuff to do.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I've been tempted to come back just because I have nothing else to do with other people and I'm getting lonely. No raiding this time, but are there enough folks around just doing casual bullshit in the FoH crew on Hyjal?

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah there's always people on

No need to raid if you don't want to, but there's currently like 4 raids going on a week from normal to mythic if you did want to

Last edited:

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been tempted to come back just because I have nothing else to do with other people and I'm getting lonely. No raiding this time, but are there enough folks around just doing casual bullshit in the FoH crew on Hyjal?

Pet battles are a pretty popular downtime activity for a lot of the raiders. I highly suggest getting into them and joining the fun.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I've tried getting into pet battles a couple times, but just can never seem to stick with it. Mostly it just seems trying to level up an initial team to 25 fucking sucks, unless there's some speedier way to do it these days. Are there any addons that make the whole battling experience smoother than the default? Always felt very clunky and slow.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Coven is a welcoming sight compared to varimathras. best pull was around 40%.

finally got my Varimathras kill, i was absent during our first kill. i had to juggle painsup/ironbark/sac + Fort brew + AHR to survive the dmg. generally the shadowstrikes were fine as long as i was topped off before, what sucks is when a melee swing goes out .1 secs before a shadow strike (his melee is around 3-4 mill) and i dont get topped off when the slash comes out. having a Disc priest with a BrM tank is almost mandatory on that fight i feel since PW:S can stop you from dipping too low after the slash, and they can rapture and spam you if shit goes sideways.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've tried getting into pet battles a couple times, but just can never seem to stick with it. Mostly it just seems trying to level up an initial team to 25 fucking sucks, unless there's some speedier way to do it these days. Are there any addons that make the whole battling experience smoother than the default? Always felt very clunky and slow.

Do the pet WQs. You will very often get the pet currency things that you can then turn in for the tokens that automatically level a pet up to 25 and also the tokens that make pets rare quality. There are also easy ways to power level pets when certain WQ's are up.

Last edited:

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
We typically do an alt run of normal antorus on tuesday, @BoozeCube runs it but I'm sure you're more than welcome. You're not a retard so shouldn't be a problem.

Is there a calendar for the different runs? I want to get involved but i'm not sure of the who/what/where

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Part of me wants to reinstall and do my monk as brewmaster (as a total tank newb casual) but I know I'd just get bored in a couple weeks

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is there a calendar for the different runs? I want to get involved but i'm not sure of the who/what/where
Sometimes

Heroic/mythic is always 9pm est on Thurs Friday and Monday. The normal run is Tuesdays but I'm not sure it starts at a strict time or not.

• 1Like