World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Looking forward to leveling changes tbh gonna fag it up on a human rogue casual style. Haven't actually quested 15-90ish in years

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Looking forward to leveling changes tbh gonna fag it up on a human rogue casual style. Haven't actually quested 15-90ish in years

I wanted to do this with the expansion but no allied race shaman so not sure I will now. Have a few 60+ that I could finish leveling I guess.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Making all the zones level with you will put a stop to that greyed out quest shit. If you dont pay attention to what you're doing, you'll out level the quests you just picked up. There are long quest lines that are in parts of the game that I have never completed because I would just pick up and move on to a new zone.

I would imagine that its also a good data sample having the zones level with you. So if a player can literally pick from anywhere in that expansion to level, then out of all those zones, the developers know whats most popular. Then they can dive a bit further and find what quests are most popular.

I always enjoyed the look of the Highlands and surrounding area, but I always level over that shit in about 10 minutes. I'll still be disgusted that Im leveling my next character, but at least I'll be passively interested in it now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Making all the zones level with you will put a stop to that greyed out quest shit. If you dont pay attention to what you're doing, you'll out level the quests you just picked up. There are long quest lines that are in parts of the game that I have never completed because I would just pick up and move on to a new zone.

I would imagine that its also a good data sample having the zones level with you. So if a player can literally pick from anywhere in that expansion to level, then out of all those zones, the developers know whats most popular. Then they can dive a bit further and find what quests are most popular.

I always enjoyed the look of the Highlands and surrounding area, but I always level over that shit in about 10 minutes. I'll still be disgusted that Im leveling my next character, but at least I'll be passively interested in it now.

Hinterlands used to be one of my favorite zones (oh god, that temple was horrifying) but for quite a long time by the time you get to the zone you outlevel it in 50 mins. Felt bad man.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
  • Accounts protected by an Authenticator and Blizzard SMS Protect gain four extra backpack slots.

Oh good, this is going to break ElvUI/Tukui, and we'll have to wait 3 months for a fix...

xzi

Mouthbreather
  • Accounts protected by an Authenticator and Blizzard SMS Protect gain four extra backpack slots.
Oh good, this is going to break ElvUI/Tukui, and we'll have to wait 3 months for a fix...

wait authenticator AND sms?

...wh...why? If somebody steals my authenticator then they have my phone which means they have SMS

this is just annoying really

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are you serious? That's 4 extra AP tokens! That's Yyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This gives me a good excuse once the allied races thing goes live to level up in the old world a bit and go to the badlands and punch deathwing IN THE FACE again.