World of Warcraft: Current Year

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Just complete the instance. 194 total for Aggramar, looks like Argus will be 800+ pulls at this rate. We had a mage that was in for 160 of the Agg pulls, but derped and got saved to a pug from group finder this week and missed the kill, I'm sure I'm not the only one that laughed.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just complete the instance. 194 total for Aggramar, looks like Argus will be 800+ pulls at this rate. We had a mage that was in for 160 of the Agg pulls, but derped and got saved to a pug from group finder this week and missed the kill, I'm sure I'm not the only one that laughed.
We put a warning post up about that but I wouldn't be surprised

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hit 4/11 Mythic this week after fixing our Eonar problem (well, mostly, still hit 99% before scrambling to kill a bat at the end). Question for those of you who have done Portal Keeper, what's the typical amount of people you keep down for imps versus sending up the portals?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We do 10/10, if either position is rough we move another .

Only problem for those in portal groups is making sure the second boss dies before leech activates

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
We usually have 6 dps, 1 healer, 1 tank go up, with all the dps having cooldowns ready. You're never gonna parse anyways if you get sent up, so no need blowing cooldowns on cooldown. Obviously pick dps that have big cooldowns that aren't 3 minute ones, so mostly melee, hunters, mages.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’d expect sweeping nerfs in the coming weeks as they have done with all expansion concluding raid tiers. That obviously doesn’t help you for next week’s raids but it might be nice to remember when you’re staring down the barrel of 800+ wipes.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I expect them to do in BFA with legendaries what they did in WoD with the MoP cloak, except way sooner than level 99:

ie, once we hit 111, the legendary effects will probably stop working.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I expect them to do in BFA with legendaries what they did in WoD with the MoP cloak, except way sooner than level 99:

ie, once we hit 111, the legendary effects will probably stop working.
We can't even throw them away. At this point they're an inventory liability

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They've already said that will likely be the case but I mean for the rest of legion until BfA.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Think they'll remove the 2 legendary limit?

They won't. There was an interview a while back where Ion said they considered letting us just wear all of them once all the content was cleared.

They decided not to because it would feel like shit to be 119 with all the abilities/bonuses, then ding 120 and lose them all (Ion's words, not mine).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well I wasn't talking about BfA but are they even planning on allowing legendary effects to work at 111? That would be surprising.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It sounds like the legion legos will work the way the WoD ring did, then, which was, every level the effect got reduced by (x) percent until at 110 it was only stats. For some legos, I guess it will just shut off at 120, because I dont see how they could work diminishing returns into them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a chance that we may be missing folks tonight. If anyone experienced wants to join for some mythic clearing we start at 9pm est. Dps preferred. Won't know more until raid

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Seems a rather big invite wave went out for alpha. In my small group of friends, 2 + me all got them. I am Alliance scum or I'd join on an alt.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Letting us wear all legos at once at some point (have them scale to regular ILVL at 111, and turn off the lego trait) would be a shit load of OP fun. I think my DH would have a lego in all slots except gloves and 1 trinket.

So of course they wouldn't do that.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Letting us wear all legos at once at some point (have them scale to regular ILVL at 111, and turn off the lego trait) would be a shit load of OP fun. I think my DH would have a lego in all slots except gloves and 1 trinket.

So of course they wouldn't do that.

See, that would be the best Obsidian Sanctum-style "trying to keep people subbed while we finish the next expansion" raid. Go back to the seat of the pantheon and actually fight Sargeras, but in full Legendaries.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users