World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Chosen is Legion's version of Immortal/Undying as far as I'm concerned, even if there are only three fights to live through. That last fight is harder (in terms of pure personal chaos) than anything in Naxx v2 was.

It's personally tracked, so it's not quite the same, but it's as close as you can get if you don't have the Naxx title(s). It'll have to do.

You can buy Mythic kill titles and be carried while dead in the corner. Nobody's carrying you through Chosen, really. You need to live.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Welp:

View attachment 170314

View attachment 170315

Nite1 Nite1 got completely fucked over by a priest that mass dispelled on Guarm and got him killed, even though it was explained on multiple (multiple, multiple) occasions that dispelling was a very bad idea and that we would just burn his ass dead.

At least one of us got it.

I want to try to get this done for Nite1 Nite1 on at least one of his characters, so if anyone is around tomorrow, let's make or find a group and get 'er done. This is the second time he's been screwed out of a raid achievement by someone doing dumb shit to him and I personally commend him on not having killed the dude through the interwebs.
I got it too. It had been so long since we did Guarm and I don't think in his recap he mention no dispelling. Really sucked. Only thing i have not locked to that is tanks at like 930 to 940. I will probably be on this afternoon depending on how chores go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I still rock the undying and probably always will. However; still bitter I never got the immortal.. always some shitter dying on the last fight. The chosen is infinitely easier if only because it's solo and only 3 bosses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
4 people died on Odyn. It made no sense. We asked one rogue why he died and he said "because we had to move to the other side of the room". Ya think?

• 1Like

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Welp:

View attachment 170314

View attachment 170315

Nite1 Nite1 got completely fucked over by a priest that mass dispelled on Guarm and got him killed, even though it was explained on multiple (multiple, multiple) occasions that dispelling was a very bad idea and that we would just burn his ass dead.

At least one of us got it.

I want to try to get this done for Nite1 Nite1 on at least one of his characters, so if anyone is around tomorrow, let's make or find a group and get 'er done. This is the second time he's been screwed out of a raid achievement by someone doing dumb shit to him and I personally commend him on not having killed the dude through the interwebs.
Lol, I guess this is as good a time as any for “I’ve sacrificed everything?”
If you guys want to do this again just shoot me a message on disc. The gf and I’ll gladly try again. As for that douche... hopefully karma gives him severe carpal tunnel in his hands

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can come on a 940 character, I would like the cloth/leather mog sets. It's funny, I have the cutting edge achieve, I have Chosen on my DK, but people still don't want to invite my monk or warlock at 940 because that's too low ilvl.

People would rather take a 965 heroic hero who's never even seen the Mythic ToV fights for some reason. Having done the content when it was current at like 900 ilvl isn't good enough.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When it was current most people were barely 900. Heck I was mythic raiding at the time and that character is only 890 still.

Most of this stuff ilvl doesn't mean anything if you can't do mechanics. It's all about doing shit right.

Last night we did like 12 pulls on alts on Helya before doing the run.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Let's get a group together 8pm-ish again and see what we have, then we'll go from there. If that guy from yesterday is doing it again today, we can ask to join up with them, because he gets shit done.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Also, trying to get Field Medic done, but I've been completely unsuccessful in getting more than 1 quest per day. Is it really limited (or prohibitively slow) to one per day? Because if it is, I'll settle for 800 FA skill and give up now.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Also, trying to get Field Medic done, but I've been completely unsuccessful in getting more than 1 quest per day. Is it really limited (or prohibitively slow) to one per day? Because if it is, I'll settle for 800 FA skill and give up now.

If you join a group you should get a drop every 15-30 min give or take. Sometimes I'd come back from finishing a dupe quest and the first mob I looted would have another quest and others it would take an hour for anything to drop. Should be tons of groups in Premade group - custom - Field Medic

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Let's get a group together 8pm-ish again and see what we have, then we'll go from there. If that guy from yesterday is doing it again today, we can ask to join up with them, because he gets shit done.
Maybe we try this on monday or earlier today? i have to be up at 330am tomorrow but don't let me stop you guys from trying to get booze and others theirs

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You could try messing with the "UI Scale" slider under System -> Advanced section on the settings to scaled up/down the UI as a whole.

I currently just use ElvUI + WAs and made my UI as minimal as I could:

Okay thank you, that helped loads!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

I started field medic Friday night and managed to finish it Saturday afternoon (I was up until like 5am, though). It's very streaky with drops, though. It took me over an hour to get my first drop in Stormheim, then later I got two drops from the same pull (and luckily if that happens, you get both quests). LFG should have a ton of groups for this (and having a monk makes it so, so much better). Keep in mind, murlocs in Val'Sharah at the Gloaming Reef will drop items for both Azsuna and Val'Sharah. Can do that until you finish up one of the two zones, then move to another camp with single-zone only drops.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'm not sure I care enough to bother, honestly. I have all the other FA achievements. I only have 2 of the quests done.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If anyone finds any nice new leveling "bugs" or techniques after the pre-patch on Tuesday I expect you to report it here on the double. Don't be the guy who constantly lets everyone down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Looks like WQ that previously gave AP are giving between 8-24 wakening essences each. so this + 90ish a day if you do all the other chores you should be able to farm up your missing legos pretty quick. im going to grab 1-2 additional ones on my alts just in case i need them to level them up a little quicker in the xpac.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Saw that KJ trinket scales really well for group mob leveling and I believe prydaz scales well as well. Gonna grab each on all the alts