World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Prydaz is a must have for all classes. It's just so OP.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh yes if you don't have prydaz great one to pick up once you can specifically buy them. For leveling the shied it generates is pretty damn solid. I think I am done with the mage tower challenges. Everything else is simply not geared up enough to try or I don't care for the look. Managed to get feral/guardian/boomkin/outlaw/enhance/elemental/ret/demonology mostly the ones I thought looked really good or unique for the class or anything vs agatha because LOL. Seriously I had not done any elemental shaman in legion until 3 hours ago. Unlocked the weapon ran one raid wing which dropped 2 relics and just walked into agatha fight and one shot it haha.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Cleared out the bags on every character, bought hexweave for every slot. Deleted pretty much all quests.

After patch I will grind out a Prydaz bare minimum for everyone and then one other legendary for leveling on those that can equip two.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oops just necroed the shit out of an old post stupid tablet. I need to log onto everybody and do inventory and quest cleanup this week as well if I have not finished a quest by now it is not getting done.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Gonna be starting with Sephuz's & Sentinel's Eternal Refuge for legendaries. Might switch out Sephuz's for Prydaz if leveling with warmode necessitates more survivability.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Any dps with the amanthul's trinket is gonna be unstoppable. Amanthul's, KJ's & w/e works for your class. My shaman has it, I imagine leveling him will be enjoyable.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For Prydaz, be aware that the new artifact, Heart of Azeroth is also a neck that will gain ilevel as you level it up, so you will be losing some stats. I may opt to use it on some caster alts, but it's not much of an issue for me, as I wont use it on my rogue (shoulders/cloak will one shot almost any npc). I also doubt I will use on DK or Pally, as mass pulling tank (fastest way to level imo) that can heal, wasn't having any issues before 106, on beta.

Heart of Azeroth @110 (level 1):
ilevel 280
69 Str/Agi/Int
104 Sta
129 Crit/Haste/Mastery
------------------------------------
Not that it will matter, cause prydaz stops at 116, but here it is at 120 (level 13):
87 Str/Agi/Int
165 /Crit/Haste/Mastery

Prydaz:
ilev 265
91 sta
77 Crit/Haste/Mastery

Last edited:

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sephuz all the way. Great stats and you know you will interrupt/cc all the time on leveling mobs. Anything movement speed is the way to go. Mitigation and effective health will not speed up your leveling. Going in to a new expansion with gear usually makes the first 6 levels laughable, so it's all about speed.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
With hunter pet changes, the BM pet ring will give you and your pet 8% move speed, 10% leech, and 5% life. Pretty good for leveling. Gonna use that and probably prydaz plus have another to swap around.

Last edited:

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Gloves/bracers aren't going anywhere for a while. More damage + more rage = even more damage and more heals = more killing.

Also, I'm stoked for tomorrow, because I'll finally be able to use the excuse that I can't use Neltharion's Fury anymore. Awwww yeah.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Curious to see how big of a nerf this means to mythic antorus, especially with CE going away after today.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
If it is like the last stat squish, it will be face-roll.

Siege of Org went from reasonably difficult to PUGs (well geared, but still PUGs) downing Mythic Garrosh.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Curious to see how big of a nerf this means to mythic antorus, especially with CE going away after today.

Is Cutting Edge going away with the pre-patch? I know some stuff is and some stuff isn't. Like the gul'dan and argus mounts are still 100% until BfA actually releases.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Knocked out MW and WW monk mage tower today. Just brews to go.

After this got my Warrior ready (for expansion he's boosted no mage tower for him) and will clear out the monk inventory and just casually go collect shit and do pet battles up until it's time for BFA.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Is Cutting Edge going away with the pre-patch? I know some stuff is and some stuff isn't. Like the gul'dan and argus mounts are still 100% until BfA actually releases.

Yes, CE and AOTC are listed in the "what's going away" on the pre-patch notes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm glad the Argus mount is going on personal loot. Skimmins and I were 'docked' attendance for not being a part of the first week of Aggramar progression (even though we carried progression) so we're far down on the priority list. I hope I can get it just to rub my dick all over it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm glad the Argus mount is going on personal loot. Skimmins and I were 'docked' attendance for not being a part of the first week of Aggramar progression (even though we carried progression) so we're far down on the priority list. I hope I can get it just to rub my dick all over it.

It's like you never left!

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I didn't even realize there were so many damn mounts to get in Argus and stuff. Let the mount hunt commence!