World of Warcraft: Current Year

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bought it this morning. There will be enough to do to keep me entertained for a month between my horde and alliance guy... plus I need to level up my fox still.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I just saw they have made it so you can’t queue up the normal dungeons while leveling until you fully complete the zone/story/covenant shit.

Not that it really matters that much but the current team needs to fuck off with the you’ll play the game our way design.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just saw they have made it so you can’t queue up the normal dungeons while leveling until you fully complete the zone/story/covenant shit.

Not that it really matters that much but the current team needs to fuck off with the you’ll play the game our way design.
lol. I never finished Drustavar so I always had a hard time getting into WCM. Sometimes the gate wouldnt pop up and other times it would when running to it.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Bleh, apparently the IC shit turned off already. D'oh. Have a couple thousand dumb stones to turn in still. Got all the armor shit, just wanted to get some extra cash vendoring leftovers.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol. I never finished Drustavar so I always had a hard time getting into WCM. Sometimes the gate wouldnt pop up and other times it would when running to it.

The development team has heard your voice, and learned it's lesson; you now have to finish all zones in order to advance to end game content.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Amod Amod Can you please change the title of the thread from BFA to Shadowlands.

Thank you.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Can't login to my server, Thrall. lol

Edit: nvm, I just got on, but I got world is down at least three times before I got in.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ha I was logged in, switched characters to xfer some gold around and now it's just stuck loading my character gg

Araxen

I hate the lore in this game.

Let's make a Horde character...
free Anduin and assist Jaina.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate the lore in this game.

Let's make a Horde character...
free Anduin and assist Jaina.
Theyve purposely gone away from the horde vs alliance narrative. Supposedly a huge portion of the fanbase and creative team think its a dead narrative. Shows why retail has become so damn lame. Your forced to play "their" game.

Cybsled

Good, maybe next step is they just get rid of the dumb factions. The horde vs. alliance shit is played out.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No it WAS the whole point of the franchise. It's been beaten to death and EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION they end up working together at some point anyway.

It's tired and stupid for the game to have hardcoded factions and to fracture the playerbase right at character selection.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users