World of Warcraft: Current Year

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried watching some of this bellular guys ‘content’ and it’s just so boring, trying to sound angry and crack snarky jokes but nothing works at all. Atleast asmongold doesn’t even try. And the fucking algorithm keeps deep dicking me with their content, it’s like my YouTubes been infected with aids. Imagine if this social media bullishit was around when furor went off on his rants, shit would go so viral he’s have been the Logan Paul of mmos

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I tried watching some of this bellular guys ‘content’ and it’s just so boring, trying to sound angry and crack snarky jokes but nothing works at all. Atleast asmongold doesn’t even try. And the fucking algorithm keeps deep dicking me with their content, it’s like my YouTubes been infected with aids. Imagine if this social media bullishit was around when furor went off on his rants, shit would go so viral he’s have been the Logan Paul of mmos
I don't know why he has that miserable co-host other than to corrupt him to FF14.

Cybsled

100% this is a recent decision. The influencers pumping FFVIX had them shook.

I would agree. Content drop is needed to keep the addicts addicted, but if this is too half baked, then it could do even more long term harm

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I would agree. Content drop is needed to keep the addicts addicted, but if this is too half baked, then it could do even more long term harm

The volume on FFXIV is ridiculously high. The memes and hashtag trends are all inclining. You can't breathe without inhaling word of mouth or a meme advertisement for FFXIV.

And to your point, FFXIV expac is a few months away. This leaves Blizzard fully exposed if 9.1 flops.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Endwalker drops in November, 5-6 months. If Blizzard got their shit in order, that would be plenty of time compared to past patch time frames, to drop something right as Endwalker is dropped. But I sincerely doubt much of anything has changed on that front. I also dont for a second believe that 9.1 is going to change much of anything based off what Ive seen. Its adding grind to more grind, and about 30 minutes worth of story. The dearth of content in 9.1 is astonishing given how long it's been in development. The mega dungeon and raid arent going to all of a sudden turn this ship away from that Glacier up ahead.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is making me really want to play FFXIV sooner or later. I will after I get finished with my Nostalgia Mage in TBC.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is the top dog so the blame falls on his shoulders. Its not the bean counter/play time initiatives that have done damage to the game, its the implementation of systems. Torghast, Maw, and Covenants are all flops or have significant issues.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I think the biggest problem people have with Ion, is his attitude to the players. He literally answered with "It'll be fine once you see the big picture", and that pissed a lot of people off: they don't want to wait until 9.3 or whatever to see the "big picture", they want a game that is fun to play now.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the biggest problem people have with Ion, is his attitude to the players. He literally answered with "It'll be fine once you see the big picture", and that pissed a lot of people off: they don't want to wait until 9.3 or whatever to see the "big picture", they want a game that is fun to play now.
To be fair, you could give WoW players free blow jobs by Scarlett Johansson every time they log in and they would complain it's not fun enough.

• 1WTF
  • 1Tiresome

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, you could give WoW players free blow jobs by Scarlett Johansson every time they log in and they would complain it's not fun enough.
Resubing now

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Jox

Molten Core Raider
WoW blow jobs would be from a 400 pound tranny named Scarlet Joe.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would check this week's modifiers first

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users