World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
This is how mainstream culture gets guilted into falling in line with "Me Too" & the woke movement.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rime

<Donor>
And Lore is attacking all sorts of people, so you know that guy has some juicy skeletons in his closet.

• 4Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Another 'We're sorry...'

1627188441493.png

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL this already has a ilife of its own. No matter what they say, no matter what they do, no matter how many millions are paid out, true or not, it seems Blizzard as a whole is being canceled, lol.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So Ive been to tons of parties, friends, strangers, work golf outings, dating back to the fucking 80s. And honestly I have not seen people just groping other people at will. This is just strange and sounds so fucking fake.

But hey this is california were talking about.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've seen it but the times I have it was because the guy in question was getting his ass beat by the girls boyfriend.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean Ive seen drunk fools hitting on chicks ands make them uncomfortable but they just push them away, and if it persists other dudes usually step in and manhandle the fucker out the door. But never fucking outright groping a them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I mean Ive seen drunk fools hitting on chicks ands make them uncomfortable but they just push them away, and if it persists other dudes usually step in and manhandle the fucker out the door. But never fucking outright groping a them.

my point was mainly I don’t notice it because I’m not looking for it, but I ve seen guys get beat down, I’ve heard that dude just grabbed my ass from friends etc etc

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
my point was mainly I don’t notice it because I’m not looking for it, but I ve seen guys get beat down, I’ve heard that dude just grabbed my ass from friends etc etc
Good point I guess I was never looking for it either, lol.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Another 'We're sorry...'

This is pointless. I don't give a shit how upset and angry he is about not seeing shit happening or what bland corporate approved platitudes he can come up with.

I want to see them admit that their work culture was too casual and that they'll help any investigation or victims verify claims.

Alternatively they can defend themselves and say that these were isolated incidents or made up/exaggerated with some details why.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is pointless. I don't give a shit how upset and angry he is about not seeing shit happening or what bland corporate approved platitudes he can come up with.

I want to see them admit that their work culture was too casual and that they'll help any investigation or victims verify claims.

Alternatively they can defend themselves and say that these were isolated incidents or made up/exaggerated with some details why.
LOL hes the fucking co-funder and thats his baby hes seeing get eaten up by the blue hairs and cucks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users