World of Warcraft: Current Year

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What? That's non sense, I'm playing 9.1 (and my guild imploded at SLG last patch lolz). You can still pug.

You aren't pugging at the same rate of progression as 9.0

you're automatically offset by 4 weeks at minimum, you've likely only recently started to PUG now that the game is more accessible from trickle down.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
That's just being dramatic, someone else was accepted in that group. This more about dps/healer/tank imbalance than anything. He's just complaining about some random guy not making the right choice in picking him, lame.

You aren't pugging at the same rate of progression as 9.0
I'm not sure what that even means, but getting to 15s in 9.1 is way easier than it was in 9.0.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's based on real world experience from 9.0 to 9.1 I KSM PUG'd all my characters in 9.0.

In 9.1 my queue times were extended to 2-3 hours. It's not dramatic at all.

I don't know what you are pugging. I run 15 and over only, and would never run anything less coming from a well-established 9.0 background in M+.

Yeah, if you want to fall off progression, and jerk around with your dick in your hand. You can "pug" in 9.1. Why should I be denied the fun I had in 9.0 suddenly? Neranja already covered why this happened.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So in 9.0 I could hit ten 15 keys in a week in 9.0.

I can't get ten 15 keys done in 9.1. It would be hell with the queue. I went from instant queues instant runs instant progression on demand, instant gameplay. Click apply, 5-10 minutes, group, let's roll.

9.1 changed all that.

9.0 to 9.1 was such a dramatic change in pugging it resulted in me quitting. But yeah if you are casual and don't mind kicking rocks, and running subpar keys, and jerking off, the game might still be "playable" and "fun". That's not my idea of fun.

I didn't deserve to fall off progression. I had 18-20 keys on farm status in 9.0. Blizzard managed to fuck the queue up with this seasonal approach or the new IO system. Again, it's been covered and its a known problem.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
You're not comparing it right. In 9.0 it took me 3 weeks of progression before completing a 15s. In 9.1, I did it the first week.

The ennemies in a 15 from 9.1 are way stronger than in a 15 from 9.0, so idk why you would expect to pug them right away because you had KSM in 9.0.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So it's a participation trophy rather than an achievement.
Well, no, you just have to do higher keys if you want more points. And you can't fuck them up that bad either.

But it's no longer a binary system, where not-timing gets you 0 credit towards the achievement. Which means people will no longer just leave if you're not on track to time a 15+ key.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So in 9.0 I could hit ten 15 keys in a week in 9.0.

I can't get ten 15 keys done in 9.1. It would be hell with the queue. I went from instant queues instant runs instant progression on demand, instant gameplay. Click apply, 5-10 minutes, group, let's roll.

9.1 changed all that.

9.0 to 9.1 was such a dramatic change in pugging it resulted in me quitting. But yeah if you are casual and don't mind kicking rocks, and running subpar keys, and jerking off, the game might still be "playable" and "fun". That's not my idea of fun.

I didn't deserve to fall off progression. I had 18-20 keys on farm status in 9.0. Blizzard managed to fuck the queue up with this seasonal approach or the new IO system. Again, it's been covered and its a known problem.
I don't know what game you're playing, it's way easier to find pug keys in 9.0, because people aren't super concerned with always timing every one.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
In 9.0 it took me 3 weeks of progression before completing a 15s. In 9.1, I did it the first week.
If the +15 from 9.0 is around a +10 in 9.1, you ... skipped two out of the three weeks of your original progression, just by having played 9.0 up to that point.

If jayrebb had +18 to +20 on farm status, then he probably should totally be able to do +15 keys.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't know what game you're playing, it's way easier to find pug keys in 9.0, because people aren't super concerned with always timing every one.

I wasn't going to wait 4-5 weeks to find out.

Thats over a month of gameplay quality I had in 9.0 denied. It wasn't worth my time.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If the +15 from 9.0 is around a +10 in 9.1, you ... skipped two out of the three weeks of your original progression, just by having played 9.0 up to that point.

If jayrebb had +18 to +20 on farm status, then he probably should totally be able to do +15 keys.

I have time on three 15's in 9.1 before I quit. The queue times are just brutal along with the quality of the groups. I couldn't kick rocks in 9.1 when I had a smooth progression run from release in 9.0

if I can't bang 10 15's out a week, that's a significant decrease in the quality of gameplay I'm used to.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider

Exactly, people doing +20s would expect doing +15 first week. Was that your case Jayrebb?

Queue times are mostly function of the DPS/tank/healer imbalance. The pride mechanic didn't help with tank supply, since it was very stressful. But the problem is more deep than that. They have the same problem in OW too.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Exactly, people doing +20s would expect doing +15 first week. Was that your case Jayrebb?

I had the S1 IO but nobody cared. Group note was "IF U DONT HAVE TIME THIS WEEK, DONT APPLY". I sent tells, I plead my case, I had the stats, but no. No time on 9.1, no group. That was my introduction to 9.1

That was my first 9.1 experience. Individual queue experience will vary. The 9.1 launch queue was a major turnoff.

The community is just rotten and toxic in 9.1 more than ever.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What does that matter when assholes are putting "Have time on 15 this week, or don't apply" in the first week of 9.1 launching?

I did end up running my own key with PUGs and pushed it to 16 in 9.1-- but it was too late for me, the sour taste remained. Just everything about 9.1 key prog is like pulling teeth compared to 9.0 and it must be due to population numbers.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Each season bumps keys up about 3 levels. So if you were doing 15s in 9.0 you'd be geared for a 12 when 9.1 came out and you work your way up from there.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Maybe she shouldn't be earmarking her bonus money to the care of her kid. Holy fuck.

Last edited:
  • 13Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Maybe she shouldn't be earmarking her bonus money to the care of her kid. Holy fuck.
This dipshit is a SENIOR producer at Blizzard and yet she relies on a bonus to support her child?

I call bullshit. Either she's retarded when it comes to managing her fiances or she's fucking lying.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users