World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I'm sure she's lying, and she's a dipshit with her financials.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
This dipshit is a SENIOR producer at Blizzard and yet she relies on a bonus to support her child?

I call bullshit. Either she's retarded when it comes to managing her fiances or she's fucking lying.
She owns / owned a horse....sooo....

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

I'm sure she's lying, and she's a dipshit with her financials.

That post strikes me as "Wait, don't impact my profits, just the profits of those other assholes! Quick, what can I think of to gain sympathy?"

Plenty of people have issues with child care costs, but if your long term plan for caring for your baby was relying on a fluctuating bonus, then...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Del Mar/Rancho Santa Fe is ultra rich people area in San Diego County. I went on a few dates with a girl that grew up there and her dad was one of the top executives at Qualcomm. This chick is an idiot with money or lying.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

How can she be a game producer and not understand how Twitter works?

Apparently her husband’s hobby is scuba diving.

3B449461-7DFE-46C1-88DC-A0B1D1B722CB.jpeg

Hope they don’t resort to “stealing bread to feed their baby.”

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Maybe she shouldn't be earmarking her bonus money to the care of her kid. Holy fuck.

As someone who paid for daycare in California just last year, it was $145/week for 1 kid. And the daycare was in-home and VERY GOOD.

1628122766117.png

• 3Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
From personal experience the craziaest bitch I ever knew was a horse bitch. Its like the next step above cat lady.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>

Yea, I was going to post that this is Blizzard, people who offer 30% under industry average "because you will be working in a legendary gaming studio!", but she demonstrated that she's paid plenty enough.

She just have her priorities screwed. No bonus? Sell your fuckin' horse.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This dipshit is a SENIOR producer at Blizzard and yet she relies on a bonus to support her child?

I call bullshit. Either she's retarded when it comes to managing her fiances or she's fucking lying.
its the most pathetic attempt at E-begging ive ever seen. holy fuck, have some fucking dignity. dont broadcast to everyone that you're a colossal dumbfuck who is terrible with money and your company sucks. why would anyone in their right mind respond positively to that?

• 3Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
So, who of you is willing to step up to the task to "Partner with the Game Director and team leadership to set the overall vision and direction for World of Warcraft":

In my opinion, that they're hiring externally for such a role is a clear sign that everyone competent and promotable has already walked out. They probably just all secretly hate each other.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So, who of you is willing to step up to the task to "Partner with the Game Director and team leadership to set the overall vision and direction for World of Warcraft":

In my opinion, that they're hiring externally for such a role is a clear sign that everyone competent and promotable has already walked out. They probably just all secretly hate each other.
It's an associate position. They are probably hiring outside to get some fresh blood on the team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
It's an associate position. They are probably hiring outside to get some fresh blood on the team.
Ion was promoted to "associate game director" before becoming game director. This is literally the "we're training the successor" position.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Like most companies do they have to put the job on the market but it's already filled internally.

• 2Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Im sure this just a formality to post it publicly but they will fill this postiton with Stephanie "The Vaxxed" Kurtsick so she fix all the toxic masculinity in the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Like most companies do they have to put the job on the market but it's already filled internally.

Telling thing will be how long the posting is public. If it vanishes in less than a week, that is a solid sign they promoted internally.

• 3Like