World of Warcraft: Current Year

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I might actually fuckin sub again for that, only if Mist did the actual VO.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Wait, that's Cuppycake? OMG
Screenshot 2021-08-06 at 05-53-16 Note Millie.png

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's true, if Cuppycake wants to date horses I don't really care. Get it on video if you can, I say. 12 years later and I haven't changed my mind one bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Still remember I went through her to get one of those EQ2 pre-order box that was only available in the US.

Man I can't believe that was 17 fucking years ago, I feel old.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Is this the same Cuppy that used to post here many moons ago?
What is it called when someone desperately to be part of a social group, but they will never be part of, so they try to allude to some connections with people in that group?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This dipshit is a SENIOR producer at Blizzard and yet she relies on a bonus to support her child?

I call bullshit. Either she's retarded when it comes to managing her fiances or she's fucking lying.
I believe it. There’s guys at my job who literally relies on overtime to pay their bills because they cannot properly manage their finances. What’s even worse we make around $40ish an hour depending on your qualifications.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait, are you guys talking about someone called "Cuppycake" or are guys talking about "Cupcaek"?...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Holllllly fuck. Cuppycake is one of the broads Furor is alleged to have given the Cos? ROFL.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
It's true, if Cuppycake wants to date horses I don't really care. Get it on video if you can, I say. 12 years later and I haven't changed my mind one bit.
We have enough videos of people being fucked by horses for one internet. Thanks.