World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Absolute consuuuumer garbage mindset from Blizzard fans:

Can you imagine anyone simping like this for any other multi-billion dollar corporation?

It's like saying: "Jerry at Citibank PR is a super-great guy and a talented violin player and he rescues sick kittens, so lay off him! Just because the CitiApp is buggy, clumsily designed, and sometimes screws up your bill payments doesn't give you the right to harass him! Making bank software is hard work and they're trying their best!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Twitter is actually the worst place on the internet.

On this last Firefox update it kept having Twitter, Facebook, Reddit at the bottom of the search bar drop down like I need help finding the internet's ghettos. Had to use about:config to turn some "topsites" flag false.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
On this last Firefox update it kept having Twitter, Facebook, Reddit at the bottom of the search bar drop down like I need help finding the internet's ghettos. Had to use about:config to turn some "topsites" flag false.
No, you don't have to go into about:config, you just have to dismiss them from the row under the search bar on the Firefox startup page.

It autopopulates that row with those shitty sites, but after you dismiss them they are gone.

1633815425751.png

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
No, you don't have to go into about:config, you just have to dismiss them from the row under the search bar on the Firefox startup page.

It autopopulates that row with those shitty sites, but after you dismiss them they are gone.

View attachment 376434

That's because Firefox now includes advertising in the search bar suggestions, *and* sends whatever you type there to Mozilla. By default.

firefox_has_frozen_-_well_try_to_restore_your_tabs_windows_when_it_retarts_restart_firefox_yn.jpg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Fucker

Log Wizard
Don't worry Blizzard got rid of those dirty toxicly masculine guys who made and played games and would hit on the female staff and replaced then with disgusting furfags who are gay but instead want to fuck kids and horses.
By, if we think SL is bad, just wait for the next expac. It is going to epic levels of pure shit.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
By, if we think SL is bad, just wait for the next expac.
They should be working on 9.2 and 10.0 right now. They may even have pulled people from 10.0 to beef up 9.2.

But: When 9.2 flops as hard as 9.1 we may not even see an 10.0. Bobby Kotick will make sure his money isn't going into developing a sinking ship.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
9.2 is dead on arrival. same systems is a hard no from the playerbase.

Restore M+, put BFA rewards back in and maybe it'd get a peek.

maybe for a broken corruption system people would resub for novelty sake to check the trainwreck out.

but their current systems? no. whatever theyre planning in 9.2 is a triple down of existing systems, as seen by 9.1

having 10.0 work on 9.2 just means overlap of failed systems in 9.x will rub off into the 10.0 team.

10.0 is dead on arrival.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There's literally nothing wrong with M+ right now other than the fact that you suck.

It'll be even better when they add Legion Timewalking and Tazavesh to it.

Says the masochist who hates everything. Sorry Eeyore but M+ in the current state is fucking garbage as is all of retail top to bottom.

winnie the pooh GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just don’t ever see myself going back to WoW. Legion was the last time I really had fun in the game and the changes they’ve made since then to the PVE content is just not in a direction that I feel is fun. Every update I read about, they’ve done nothing to address the “ideas” that made me quit. Instead, they’ve either kept them or doubled down on them. I just don’t see how people enjoy it anymore.

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
NSFW content in a SFW forum
Absolute consuuuumer garbage mindset from Blizzard fans:

Can you imagine anyone simping like this for any other multi-billion dollar corporation?

It's like saying: "Jerry at Citibank PR is a super-great guy and a talented violin player and he rescues sick kittens, so lay off him! Just because the CitiApp is buggy, clumsily designed, and sometimes screws up your bill payments doesn't give you the right to harass him! Making bank software is hard work and they're trying their best!"

Go figure that chick has this as one of her Twitter pics, these people are demented.

"RESPECT WOMEN!"

NSFW image deleted -amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Worf

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
They should be working on 9.2 and 10.0 right now. They may even have pulled people from 10.0 to beef up 9.2.

But: When 9.2 flops as hard as 9.1 we may not even see an 10.0. Bobby Kotick will make sure his money isn't going into developing a sinking ship.
Oh, there will be a 10.0.

The thing is, it might be the first expansion to... cough... reuse previous systems. Because nobody will be paying for new ones, they'll be told to reuse code. You'll have spreadsheet-designed loot ladders, maximum model re-use with minimal recolors, and a single writer making all the lore quest with probably existing quests simply recycled as WQ once you're at level cap. And that's how you produce an expansion on the cheap, which will sell to the handful of traumatized victims still playing. As long as it costs a couple million or less to develop, it's free money.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Exactly, not even BFA corruption system will debut from 9.2 to 10.0. It'll be bare ass, bereft of any "innovation".

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
You'll have spreadsheet-designed loot ladders, maximum model re-use with minimal recolors
We already have that. It looks like the creative minds behind WoW burned out and left a long time ago. The majority of the people left are the bean counter type, which are re-applying formulaic spreadsheet-type design. Hence why we don't have tier sets. The cherry on top is that the developers themselves think "but shards of domination are just like tier sets!" ... that don't even work in all PvE content.

I think the playerbase would appreciate reuse of existing systems, with refinement instead of replacement. Imagine if BfA launched with remade Legion legendaries with better acquisition, the artifact/azerite level grind would be toned down, and instead there was more new content, like a fourth zone for each faction, with more dungeons and side raids.

They should totally bring back side raids like ZG, AQ20, ZA, designed for 10 people for every major raid, with 5 to 6 bosses, instead of only one big raid tuned for the mythic world first raiders each content patch.

The systems designers could focus on making interesting loot (as in: tier set mechanics and loot interdependencies) and fix some classes/specs, like windwalker and survival.