World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That sure is a bunch of posts about a pvp talent. No serious PvE player is taking that pummel talent except in very fringe situations, that may not even exist. There are way more valuable talents to take with that point.

You're right, points are important, especially when you have to spend 3 of those on a lame talent just to reach the cool one.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After nearly 11 years of farming that fucking item 3 times a week, it finally dropped for me. The game of Warcraft is now complete.
1659745222234.png

• 15Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 19 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After nearly 11 years of farming that fucking item 3 times a week, it finally dropped for me. The game of Warcraft is now complete.
View attachment 426470
Now log off and never come back. One of our buds did that at end of legion with ashes of alar. Logged. And never came back. At all. Never said anything to anyone.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Naw. His Facebook had sat dormant for a few years then last year my buddy showed me it randomly popped up with a wife and new kid. He’d also finished his programming degree he’d always talked about. The man new when to walk away I guess.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 426470

I did that with Ashes of Alar, or whatever the phoenix mount dropped by Kil'Jaeden is called. Got really good at clearing Tempest Keep solo at level 100. Or maybe it was 90 or 110, I don't remember. Whatever it was, I did it once a week for like 30 weeks and finally got it. I don't think I was even doing anything else in the game for most of that time, what a waste of a sub. At least I finally got the phoenix mount.

Did the same thing with the Abashi staff in EQ, killed Vulak once a week on Phinny for like six months and eventually got it.

I can't do that kind of stuff anymore in these games now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I did that with Ashes of Alar, or whatever the phoenix mount dropped by Kil'Jaeden is called. Got really good at clearing Tempest Keep solo at level 100. Or maybe it was 90 or 110, I don't remember. Whatever it was, I did it once a week for like 30 weeks and finally got it. I don't think I was even doing anything else in the game for most of that time, what a waste of a sub. At least I finally got the phoenix mount.

Did the same thing with the Abashi staff in EQ, killed Vulak once a week on Phinny for like six months and eventually got it.

I can't do that kind of stuff anymore in these games now.
*kael’thas

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol fucking rng.

Back when I was playing BFA I ran into TK one time to pickup some transmog. Killed KT and alar dropped.

• 1Rustled

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cleared MC every week for the duration of MoP to try to get Thunderfury on my Monk because it was a legit tanking concern since our raid didn't have a prot warrior to apply the attack speed reduction, and Vengeance AP stacking meant your weapon stats were largely irrelevant. Only ever got one binding.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Now log off and never come back. One of our buds did that at end of legion with ashes of alar. Logged. And never came back. At all. Never said anything to anyone.

It's funny how that works. Friend did that on EQ2 Varsoon TLE server just now, finally got his Slayer of Slug title of all stupid goals, then never returned lol

slayer.png

• 1Like

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some other names : Maldiva, Lontar, the entire BDGG roster, Fearmydear, Dipi, Hotsjkpurge, Waylor, Swapxy, Dakkroth, Cervantes, Rylenzz, Cara, Whaaz, Dreamnyasha, Mud, and more.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't played since the first year of WoW. I got nothing else better to do, any recommendations on places to catch up to semi speed?

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played since the first year of WoW. I got nothing else better to do, any recommendations on places to catch up to semi speed?
I would recomend playing the Clasic servers , WotLK is launching in a few weeks , and before that there are "fresh start " servers going up with the prepatch,

• 1Like