World of Warcraft: Current Year

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
If you're locked... just go back into the instance. The mobs should be dead and you can run there to get it.
This doesn't really matter as the quest requires you to kill the last boss. You don't get that credit when entering the already cleared instance.

Again though, the chain leads to Emerald Dream. No one can complete it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty postivie that certain classes/specs can totally fuck themselves in the early raid scene if they chose a few wrong artifact talents. The disparity on a class that went the "wrong" way and didnt hit is 25% damage increase on a key ability before the 14th is going to be huge.

Some of the artifact traits, not even the golden ones offer IMMENSE gameplay benefits. The Obstinate whatever one for my brewmaster offered a significant amount of sustain that I desperately needed. Life cocoon mod and Sheilun's Awakening were also fucking huge for my MW spec.

I put a bit into WW just for questing and even that was noticeable.

That being said, it probably won't make your spec unplayable outside of mythic+++ dungeons and bleeding edge mythic raids.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This doesn't really matter as the quest requires you to kill the last boss. You don't get that credit when entering the already cleared instance.

Again though, the chain leads to Emerald Dream. No one can complete it.
So how do you get this quest chain? I immediately got one from druid class hall after completing my campaign to kill Xavius in Emerald Dream.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I think its very important for warriors to unlock dragon scales pre-raid, it and the lead up talents immensely help survivability. i think its going to be noticeable on the warriors who dont have it (its roughly +8% IP shields all the time and randomly +40% shields).

even in mythics i can tell when we have an actual healer vs someone who swapped to healer for fast ques.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
So how do you get this quest chain? I immediately got one from druid class hall after completing my campaign to kill Xavius in Emerald Dream.

originally on beta it was reported as being ilevel locked, kalec would show up once you hit a certain ilevel.

We ran mythic azshara last night and our shaman grabbed the eye and had the quest at 839 so not sure if they had met some other criteria.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think its very important for warriors to unlock dragon scales pre-raid, it and the lead up talents immensely help survivability. i think its going to be noticeable on the warriors who dont have it (its roughly +8% IP shields all the time and randomly +40% shields).

even in mythics i can tell when we have an actual healer vs someone who swapped to healer for fast ques.
I'm leaning towards respeccing the shield. In the end it's only a 6480 loss (or whatever the number). We'll see how fast AP starts coming in now that I'm out in the world.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm leaning towards respeccing the shield. In the end it's only a 6480 loss (or whatever the number). We'll see how fast AP starts coming in now that I'm out in the world.
Don't waste the AP respecting IMO. From the looks of it Normal Emerald Nightmare won't be terrible and early on 6.4k AP is a decent chunk. Won't be bad in a few weeks when you have % modifiers unlocked. I mean let's be cereal, most of us will have our artifact (minus the 20pts at the end) maxed out "relatively" soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah fuckin right you are

Yeah fucking right

What the F is up with @lindz playing alliance? I thought we had something special going but I noticed she was on alliance.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
There's really no need to keep playing once you've done the murloc questline in Suramar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Reca

Trakanon Raider
I assume he's referring to the one where you play wing man for a male murloc who is trying to hook up with a female murloc by finding her pearls.

tumblr_o7wwc1f3sk1rifba1o4_1280.jpg

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Judging from the massive sea of orbiting fireballs in the Mage Class Hall I seem to be Mage-ing wrong by being Arcane. I've also noticed, in heroic only since I have not braved the social stigmata of looking for a Mythic group, that Demonhunters seem to do crazy high damage.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mythics are getting faceroll easy already. Last night in Mythic Nelth's lair I may or may not have pulled the second boss while we were still killing the last pack of trash in his area. No wipe.

Mythic sans keystone modifiers is basically normal heroic mode with a better group.