World of Warcraft: Current Year

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I haven't had much time to play until now so I just started busting out Suramar. I've gotten Nightfallen But Not Forgotten done and a couple of parts of the Nightfallen questlines in Good Suramaritan done, but now it seems to have just dried up at 4k/6k into friendly. Do I just do world quests and feed mana until I reach honored and get more quests or am I missing something?

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I haven't had much time to play until now so I just started busting out Suramar. I've gotten Nightfallen But Not Forgotten done and a couple of parts of the Nightfallen questlines in Good Suramaritan done, but now it seems to have just dried up at 4k/6k into friendly. Do I just do world quests and feed mana until I reach honored and get more quests or am I missing something?

The last 5 parts to Good Sumaritan are NOT gated behind rep, so if you don't have those completed it's time to get out and explore the zone.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea, check by the lake on the bottom right of the map, and the the top left of the map for the moonguard. explore (or look up) where all the leylines are and get all your portals up.

there are lots of quest starters in random places. you should only be missing 3 of the achievements, eminent-growmain, statecraft, and one additional one at that rep level.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The last 5 parts to Good Sumaritan are NOT gated behind rep, so if you don't have those completed it's time to get out and explore the zone.

Well, for now anyway, I wanted to try and avoid the quest-lines that don't give Nightfallen rep.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Is there a benefit to maxing your tradeskills in legion besides getting toys/mounts?

currently no, there are drops that will only drop at a certain tradeskill threshold (i think the corehound mount off tichondrius in NH is like this) and im sure they will add additional patterns that will require higher skill level at some point.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You will have to do them for the flying achievement anyway.
Someone asked me in guild last night, but has flying and the requirements for it been confirmed by blizzard at all? Or are we speculating that since draenor pathfinder was WoD flying that Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 1 is going to be required?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a benefit to maxing your tradeskills in legion besides getting toys/mounts?

Depends on the profession. As a JC I need 800 for the main stat gems, and getting to 800 is a very expensive journey or will take a while if you do it yourself with no gold.

Also for mining brimstone 2 star quest is @ 800 mining iirc. But again mining is a pita. @ 795 everything is grey but brimstone world quest, which is every 3 days. So you either get it by that or wait for darkmoon faire for the quest for 5 skill ups.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Well, for now anyway, I wanted to try and avoid the quest-lines that don't give Nightfallen rep.

You should do them all. Some of the quest lines (like the Moon Guard place in the top left of the map) don't give rep but they unlock WQs that do give rep.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Someone asked me in guild last night, but has flying and the requirements for it been confirmed by blizzard at all? Or are we speculating that since draenor pathfinder was WoD flying that Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 1 is going to be required?
Flying hasn't been confirmed at all yet and really I don't care at all about flying in Legion. Everything is close enough to flight paths already.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Flying hasn't been confirmed at all yet and really I don't care at all about flying in Legion. Everything is close enough to flight paths already.

That and the little whistle on a 5 minute cooldown that brings you to the nearest flightpath help me to really not miss flight. At least not yet

Brikker

Trump's Staff

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300229436

"One thing we are going to do in Legion is starting in 7.0, the first steps of the achievement to eventually unlock flying will be available, so players can start working towards it and get a sense of what it's going to require."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather

I guess you don't have to max it, but upgrading the skill (like a neck enchant) several times reduces the cost of materials needed to do it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I would be very surprised if Legion Pathfinder Part 1 is not part of the meta achievement for flying.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Think he meant the actual skill level and not rank. Haven't seen a need to max them yet unless they make new quests or something.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
That still isn't a confirmation of when flying will come out.

No but it's confirmation there will be flying. A blizzard Q&A said flying will be available "mid-expansion"; with old time schedules, that could be 12 months from now. If they actually succeed in putting content out faster (lol), maybe sooner. I'd say it's pretty obvious that the Legion Pathfinder part 1 will be part of the requirement, too :p