World of Warcraft: Current Year

Reca

Trakanon Raider
I'm finding as a fire mage that ilvl means very little for the class, the concept of stacking crit over anything else exponentially increases my DPS. Having to put away 850 gear for 830 gear with crit, kind of blows my mind.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know something is off, when the class wants a secondary stat more then its main stat.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm most I see are still main stat has highest value. Even feral(though for guardian its 3rd).

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm finding as a fire mage that ilvl means very little for the class, the concept of stacking crit over anything else exponentially increases my DPS. Having to put away 850 gear for 830 gear with crit, kind of blows my mind.
Because of a single artifact talent that raises successive crits damage by 5% indefinitely.

You can hit for theoretically infinite amount of damages as long as a bullshit non-crit doesn' ruin your combo.

Cybsled

Reactivated my wow account today to check out Legion, since reviews were good. First impressions: Brewmaster is so different now :( I had last played in MoP, but before the WoD pre-patch. Felt awesome in MoP, but now they feel less so. Feels a lot more weak and mediocre.

Demon Hunters are pretty fun. Still in the intro, but I like the double jump, optic blasts, and Predator vision ;p

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because of a single artifact talent that raises successive crits damage by 5% indefinitely.

You can hit for theoretically infinite amount of damages as long as a bullshit non-crit doesn' ruin your combo.

5 stacks, not indefinite stacks.

skai

Trakanon Raider

stop at 5 stacks (25%), otherwise it would be insane.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Reactivated my wow account today to check out Legion, since reviews were good. First impressions: Brewmaster is so different now :( I had last played in MoP, but before the WoD pre-patch. Felt awesome in MoP, but now they feel less so. Feels a lot more weak and mediocre.

Demon Hunters are pretty fun. Still in the intro, but I like the double jump, optic blasts, and Predator vision ;p

Aren't Demon Hunters making Warsong Gulch completely umplayable since you can grab the flag and literally fly over the entire map?

stop at 5 stacks (25%), otherwise it would be insane.

Still is insane, padawan.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

BM are definitely different but do you have the arti weapon ability + the right talents?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
DDOS going on atm, can't even connect to battle.net after getting kicked out of game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You think they'd attack their bank accounts or something. Why attack the players? Not winning my heart or mind when you fuck up my leisure day.

Stave

Potato del Grande
You'd think with Blizzards mountain of gazillion dollars they could come up with a fucking DDoS protection system. Just make us type in a captcha or something when shit like this happens, I don't care.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Its PoodleCorps and they don't attack blizzard themselves they go after the service providers like the pussies they are.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bunch of idiot kids who want to be "hackers" but doing/renting ddos is the best they can do.

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider

I think it can be a random WQ drop as well. After i hit pvp level 27 i started getting pvp WQ that reward 840+ gear (and it looks like the tier set from Nighthold for transmog purposes).

Has anyone prestiged yet in the pvp system? im curious if going through the talents a second time increases their cost for example is talent level 1 the same cost as prestige 1 talent 1? i am aware they are changing how this works in 7.1, just trying to unlock the skins so i never have to pvp again.