World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Other then 25% movement speed which is important for some of these fights ;)

yes but it does this at a pretty high dps deficient losing a lego and dying to a stiff breeze. so bringing a bear is > in every situation. even a feral is probably better at this point.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
The only redeeming quality of a WW monk is they can chi torpedo off the platform and kill themselves much to the enjoyment of everyone else

its fun watching a brewmaster torpedo as he slowly falls to his death as well isn't it noodle :)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why EA games when blizzard is doing the exact same thing in literally every single one of their games except Diablo and WoW?

Because the rewards gave players benefits. Aka, pay to win, implemented into a gamble system. Everyone was totally fine with loot boxes until it affects actual game play. That's why they got shit on.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
gambling is gambling my dude

But I agree, I'm fine with it as long as it's strictly cosmetic

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
cleared up to Aggramar before we called it last night.

- Varithmas is annoying on heroic and the first fight i died on. DK's/Warriors/Bears have a very large advantage in this fight since they have a cooldown for every misery (spell reflect and AMS completely negate the debuff), as a BrM i have to stagger pause and pray.

- Coven is crazy there is a lot going on in that fight and was the first boss that took more than 2 pulls, took us about 5 attempts once people started understanding what all the different titans did. this fight is going to be a supreme cockblock on mythic. There is also some RNG fuckery on this fight if you get the safe zones during storm of darkness near whirling blades or somewhere the tank cant drag the boss to without cleaving the melee. there are some ways to cheese the fight though, for example monks tiger's lust, and paladin BoFreedom can clear the stacks from the frost shivarra making it unnecessary to have a tank swap during the phase she is out.

- Aggramar we got 2 pulls in before it was getting late and ended up calling it, got it to 30%, really entertaining fight so far.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you don't suck turds we may or may not do normal again Friday. Could be heroic though

I may or may not suck turds. Not sure sure that I am geared enough for heroic, though. Normal I can likely facepalm my way through.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I may or may not suck turds. Not sure sure that I am geared enough for heroic, though. Normal I can likely facepalm my way through.
It's noodle show so it's up to him but in regards to normal if you can get in Discord and listen and you know stand g in places that we asked you to stand in the handle certain abilities and pay attention you'll be fine unless your damage is so bad the tanks are beating you. Even then so long as you're cool it should be okay

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It's noodle show so it's up to him but in regards to normal if you can get in Discord and listen and you know stand g in places that we asked you to stand in the handle certain abilities and pay attention you'll be fine unless your damage is so bad the tanks are beating you. Even then so long as you're cool it should be okay

I just hit 110 on my Blood DK, Brawnder (havent played much in the other specs, I'm probably leveling stupidly!)

I'm a bit confused about end game, I went from getting like 55 upgrade points for my artifact weapon to 55 million per looted item, and things just spiraled up from there :p I'll read up and gear up to hopefully join you guys eventually. But I'd just be a drag at this point lol.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It feels like running through quicksand, but I'm leveling an Unholy DK. Anyone have a good runes/power Weak Aura?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It feels like running through quicksand, but I'm leveling an Unholy DK. Anyone have a good runes/power Weak Aura?

Get the boe lego belt and pray for aggramars stride or Sephuz then its quick enough.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user