World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Does that mean Tigole can come home to shitpost here?

Isn't Tigole an SJW faggot claiming that Tracers asscheeks are too sexual? Or now that he has left woke ActiBlizz is he back to being his old shitlord self? :emoji_thinking:

flash_741256_card.png

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tracer's ass cheeks overly sexualize women!

- Tigole Bitties

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
EQ3 EQ3 EQ3
That would be awesome.

By being EQ Developers & producing bad & buggy content, Furor & Tigole could give birth to a whole new generation of people pissed off at Game Designers, who then aspire to be Developers themselves to fix the scene.

The tree of MMORPGs needs to be refreshed by the Blood of Bad Developers.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tigoles left Blizzard. Dead Company.

Time to hire a random know-it-all internet nerd on a theorycraft forum for a quarter of the money they paid Tigole. These geeks over at EJ will do a "job" for nothing.

Balance sheets yo.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kalgan is still around, working on something unannounced.
I think he’s it. I mean Ion is kinda somewhat between old blizzard and new shitzard. I was just thinking the other day this is the first xpac I haven’t at least done a raid tier in with an actual raid guild. I didn’t even buy it.

I have a ton of WoW shit too. Might be time to sell some of it. Collectors editions. Books. Etc.

I actually don’t have much hope for what comes out of those guys next endeavors, including Dreamhaven. I don’t think Brevik did anything of note after d2? Sometimes the right group of people catch lightning in a bottle and recapturing that never happens. I think WoW fits in there with EQ, Diablo 2, and the leisure suit Larry franchise. (That’s a joke there...)

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
I think he’s it. I mean Ion is kinda somewhat between old blizzard and new shitzard. I was just thinking the other day this is the first xpac I haven’t at least done a raid tier in with an actual raid guild. I didn’t even buy it.

I have a ton of WoW shit too. Might be time to sell some of it. Collectors editions. Books. Etc.

I actually don’t have much hope for what comes out of those guys next endeavors, including Dreamhaven. I don’t think Brevik did anything of note after d2? Sometimes the right group of people catch lightning in a bottle and recapturing that never happens. I think WoW fits in there with EQ, Diablo 2, and the leisure suit Larry franchise. (That’s a joke there...)
Kalgan? The one responsible for making PvP an instrumental part of the game, thus forcing a crazy rollercoaster of class changes through numerous expansions?

Caeden

Kalgan? The one responsible for making PvP an instrumental part of the game, thus forcing a crazy rollercoaster of class changes through numerous expansions?
Yep. Him. He’s the only one left of the original crew right?

Caeden

Ion is a classic example of someone good at something (raid encounter design) being promoted to leadership because of that talent and not realizing that a talent like that says fuck all about leadership capability.

see it all the time in my industry when engineers are technical wizzes and get promoted to leadership and can’t lead for shit. Instead have avenues and challenges for that person in that arena.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure if there is any truth to the rumors or if it's just typical internet theories and/or trolling but a lot of these guys are expected to show up on the Riot Games team. I honestly wish Scott Hartsman would go to Ashes and maybe Jeff too just to add to the EQ pedigree.

• 1Like