World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Loosening dress code is fine if you aren’t customer facing. If you’re sitting in a cube for 8 hours a day, I want to be comfortable, not wearing a stupid tie. Ties don’t even make sense anymore - originally they were just shit to keep your shirt closed, then we invented buttons that did the same thing but kept the tie anyways. In 100 years they will laugh at that in the same way we laugh at people who wore powdered wigs.
If you're a software developer at jp Morgan who never talks to customers and lives in the basement you still wear suit and ties. Fuck that place.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I havent even thought of Furor since EQ vanilla but wow some of these articles pretty much single him out as a huge dbag. I had to fuckin google when his name kept coming up in these youtube videos because i felt that couldnt be him lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
stats.png

I have to give it to them, comparing themselves to microtransaction and mobile gaming hellspawns paints a bleak picture of the future Activision has planned for Blizzard.

• 9Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
For the last 7 years it feels like we've been given front row seats to the downfall of the biggest developer in gaming history. Blizzard is only a few fuck ups away from becoming the next Daybreak.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For the last 7 years it feels like we've been given front row seats to the downfall of the biggest developer in gaming history. Blizzard is only a few fuck ups away from becoming the next Daybreak.

The downfall started as soon as they started merger with other companies. Basically going Public ruined the company. All they can be now is a mobile bloodsucking microtransaction company from here on out.

• 4Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Someone in the post joked about Bellular making videos about this. And here it is.

Bellular was a guildie and I used to raid with him back in the day on Shadowsong, so I knew the man even before he was "famous" but really anyone could have made that upcoming titles post. He's very predictable, as was his hunter dps

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
their CCO is "explaining" things.
Fun fact, she's only been at Blizzard since march of this year.
Fun fact, she used to work for Bush' admin as part of the National Security Council

and she looks exactly what you think she'd look like

2E9A4D7.jpg

email in question

E6_qDuiWYBU-WpX.jpg

her previous "work" as homeland security adviser

E7AHCQ-XIAUcbF3.png

seems like the main and probably the only reason she was hired, was to do damage control because Blizzard knew real shit was gonna hit the fan in a few months and they needed heavy hitters

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2WTF
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yea when Alex silently left in the night I knew something was fucking up, but didn't expect this.

I don't think anyone did. Besides Bellular's claim he had inside information he was withholding.

It was just assumed it was the latest Metzen, Morhaime, Pardo departure.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
their CCO is "explaining" things.
Fun fact, she's only been at Blizzard since march of this year.
Fun fact, she used to work for Bush' admin as part of the National Security Council

and she looks exactly what you think she'd look like

View attachment 363777

email in question

View attachment 363778

her previous "work" as homeland security adviser

View attachment 363779

seems like the main and probably the only reason she was hired, was to do damage control because Blizzard knew real shit was gonna hit the fan in a few months and they needed heavy hitters
Buzzword Bingo Bullshit. No amount of smoke these people can cover the fact that fire generates the most smoke.

She worked for the Bush admin? All this means is that she's as criminally inept as the rest of those fucking clowns.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
If he knows that Mike Morhaine knew and did nothing, that means that this guy also knew and didn't come forward.

All the attention whores with minor grievances or who want to virtue signal are jumping on board now, which is going to drown out and discredit the original, properly investigated and damning claims.

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
If he knows that Mike Morhaine knew and did nothing, that means that this guy also knew and didn't come forward.

All the attention whores with minor grievances or who want to virtue signal are jumping on board now, which is going to drown out and discredit the original, properly investigated and damning claims.

before he was a nobody at blizzard, he was a nobody making wow videos on youtube. But after sucking blizzard's dick for a long time, big boys over there decided he was enough of a company man to bring abroad.
Lore is just covering his own ass, he probably knows Bobbeh is gonna come down with a vengeance and really clean house. Basically anyone who isnt a faceless code monkey and has any online presence and name recognition is gonna be getting the pink slip within in the next 6 month. Some more publicly than others, depening if it's good PR for Blizz. Right now he's applying for a new job without actually saying he's looking for one. It's a common practice nowadays because future employers will go thru your social media and if your last employment was in a place like blizz is now, it's good to distance yourself.

• 4Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
before he was a nobody at blizzard, he was a nobody making wow videos on youtube. But after sucking blizzard's dick for a long time, big boys over there decided he was enough of a company man to bring abroad.
Lore is just covering his own ass, he probably knows Bobbeh is gonna come down with a vengeance and really clean house. Basically anyone who isnt a faceless code monkey and has any online presence and name recognition is gonna be getting the pink slip within in the next 6 month. Some more publicly than others, depening if it's good PR for Blizz. Right now he's applying for a new job without actually saying he's looking for one. It's a common practice nowadays because future employers will go thru your social media and if your last employment was in a place like blizz is now, it's good to distance yourself.
I didn’t realize blank stares at the camera we’re a super in demand job skill.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well, on the plus side no one is talking about how terrible 9.1 is now...

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I love when people do this kind of thing. Blatant hypocrisy and laughably dishonest. And they don't even realize it, they think they are being bold and noble.

• 4Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
meanwhile in Lalafell land EU servers are being maxed out to the point of not being even able to queue
Playing on a US server in UK timezone is great for this. My queues are always 30 secs for the login server.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user