World of Warcraft: Current Year

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, what kind of scoob is still giving Blizzard money in any form? Give your money to Square Enix, throw it in the trash, set it on fire IDGAF - imagine subscribing to WOW right now (classic or retail).

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 364043

Wonder if there is a pattern here.

Pronouns in Bio - Check
Polyamorous and Queer - Check

"DeviantArt page. I was a nude model during college"
"I was a sex positive, sexually empowered woman"

This rates low on my "Believe all Whaman-Meter"

99% of these allegations seem to be nothing more than flirting or jokes and sexual innuendo that have been exaggerated to get attention and a couple of minutes of victimhood spotlight.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
99% of these allegations seem to be nothing more than flirting or jokes and sexual innuendo
And you shouldn't be doing any of that at work, particularly to subordinates. Not sure what century you think you're living in.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
And you shouldn't be doing any of that at work, particularly to subordinates. Not sure what century you think you're living in.

Maybe don't announce yourself as a sex positive polyamorous queer whore if you don't want to be treated as such. Maybe be a piotus church going woman and leave your personal shit out of the work environment. :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

The twitter bio alone brings up sex before the bitch even gets in the door... Lets think about who is really at fault here.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The twitter bio alone brings up sex before the bitch even gets in the door... Lets think about who is really at fault here.
The person worked at the company in question from 06-12, I doubt their Twitter bio looked like that 9 years ago.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The person worked at the company in question from 06-12, I doubt their Twitter bio looked like that 9 years ago.

She even says in her little bullshit rant that she was a Deviantart skank doing nude modeling in college as she got hired. Take responsibility for your poor choices. When a woman treats herself as a sex object piece of meat who has zero respect for herself, there is zero reason a man should respect her.

And lets be fucking honest Mist that same attention whoring shit has been going on longer than 9 years ago.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
which is probably why they were so angsty with all their sexual confusion and emotional discontent

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Sex-positive" "gamer girl" with copious nudes online is exactly the type the socially awkward low-test beta that makes up a good portion of game development thinks he has a chance with, because they don't have to actually take any risks themselves. See OnlyFans. It only works online, bring them together in the real world and it blows up in a spectacular fashion.

Pic in spoiler since you know you want to see (SFW, not nude, underwear only)

1627310280568.png

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did SL really have that much less content at launch? I didn’t think BFA really had that much less content. I think it just sucked and reeked of player metrics.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
"Sex-positive" "gamer girl" with copious nudes online is exactly the type the socially awkward low-test beta that makes up a good portion of game development thinks he has a chance with, because they don't have to actually take any risks themselves. See OnlyFans. It only works online, bring them together in the real world and it blows up in a spectacular fashion.

LOL thats horrible. Keep that shit under wraps.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if there is a pattern here.

Pronouns in Bio - Check
Polyamorous and Queer - Check

"DeviantArt page. I was a nude model during college"
"I was a sex positive, sexually empowered woman"

This rates low on my "Believe all Whaman-Meter"

99% of these allegations seem to be nothing more than flirting or jokes and sexual innuendo that have been exaggerated to get attention and a couple of minutes of victimhood spotlight.

at least she had the balls (sic!) to name one name. I give her credit for that, the rest was just regular attention seeking bs.
Also, she started at the age of 20 straight of out college? How short is fucking college in US? 2 years?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

that thing looks deformed

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
at least she had the balls (sic!) to name one name. I give her credit for that, the rest was just regular attention seeking bs.
Also, she started at the age of 20 straight of out college? How short is fucking college in US? 2 years?
Associates degree in womyn studies?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

She's got some nice milkers I guess. Quite the pale basement dweller.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She even says in her little bullshit rant that she was a Deviantart skank doing nude modeling in college as she got hired. Take responsibility for your poor choices. When a woman treats herself as a sex object piece of meat who has zero respect for herself, there is zero reason a man should respect her.
Remember when some asshole on this forum started bringing stuff from the internet into someone's real life, and causing problems for them at their job? And how the entire forum unanimously thought that person was a piece of shit? This is not different from that.

• 2Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Remember when some asshole on this forum started bringing stuff from the internet into someone's real life, and causing problems for them at their job? And how the entire forum unanimously thought that person was a piece of shit? This is not different from that.
Pro Tip: Don't circulate nudies of yourself online, don't get treated like the whore you are.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She was originally hired as a CS rep, why would you expect an entry-level CS rep to have anything beyond a two-year degree?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
And how the fuck do you know what happened there? Youre already crying guilty based on some heresay and tweets. You dont know shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Pro Tip: Don't circulate nudies of yourself online, don't get treated like the whore you are.
My point is that any pro-tips from people who post on this forum about what not to do online is someone who is really throwing stones in glass houses.

• 3Imbecile
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users