World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
The demands:

That Activision ditch mandatory arbitration clauses “in all employee contracts, current and future.”

New practices for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and promotion that facilitate better representation “agreed upon by employees in a company-wide Diversity, Equity & Inclusion organization.”

The publication of data on relative compensation, promotion rates and salary ranges for employees “of all genders and ethnicities at the company.”

That a diversity task force be allowed to hire a third party to audit the company’s leadership, hierarchy and HR department. “It is imperative to identify how current systems have failed to prevent employee harassment, and to propose new solutions to address these issues.”
Reminds me of the French Revolution.

Was the nobility doing a shitty job? Yes. Did some abuse their power? Yes. Did they desere what they got? Yes.

Did they need to reshape every aspect of society including mass executions and a 10 day long week? No.

RIP Blizzard, you can't be in California and recover from this now the Critical Race Theorists have found an opening.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like Bobby is going to do another round of layoffs. These purple haired faggots don't seem to know their place and their lack of leverage here.

Might be the first time I ever agree with Kotick. Hope he does it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
The demands:

That Activision ditch mandatory arbitration clauses “in all employee contracts, current and future.”

New practices for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and promotion that facilitate better representation “agreed upon by employees in a company-wide Diversity, Equity & Inclusion organization.”

The publication of data on relative compensation, promotion rates and salary ranges for employees “of all genders and ethnicities at the company.”

That a diversity task force be allowed to hire a third party to audit the company’s leadership, hierarchy and HR department. “It is imperative to identify how current systems have failed to prevent employee harassment, and to propose new solutions to address these issues.”
They better only give them 14 days

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My dreams are ruined!

These people are insane. Social media has completely destroyed the ability to ever put anything into context or view an event from an unbiased point of view. No matter how small or limited an issue may be there will always be an endless horde of retards to scream about it and link up with every other screaming retard to needlessly dump fuel onto the fire.

• 4Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maybe all this is a distraction to make us forget how bad the storyline is.

Holy shit the storyline is so bad.. quick Alex go rape a chick to take the heat off.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
You think that cinematic was bad story-wise? You should see the one that came out only just today..

Elune finally shows up (inhabiting Tyrande) and it is revealed she let Sylvanas burn Teldrassil to funnel the souls into the Shadowlands to help with the anima draught... unaware that it would all end up into the Maw and help the enemy.

• 7Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 11 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You think that cinematic was bad story-wise? You should see the one that came out only just today..

Elune finally shows up (inhabiting Tyrande) and it is revealed she let Sylvanas burn Teldrassil to funnel the souls into the Shadowlands to help with the anima draught... unaware that it would all end up into the Maw and help the enemy.
Quick Jay Allen Brack to the rapemobile, we got another disaster.

192228-eurotrucks2-2016-03-28-14-27-03-022.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
For me Shadowlands was already kind of like a last chance for Blizzard to demonstrate that it still had its old chops. The disastrous Diablo Mobile bullshit, lackluster games like Heroes of the Storm, failing at a remaster of Warcraft III (how do you fuck up a remaster?), Battle for Azeroth being one of the worst WoW expansions following a rare late-Blizzard hit (Legion), Shadowlands was a chance to show they still had life. Instead we get an expansion which may actually fall below BfA for quality. Like any big studio Blizzard may shit out a good title here and there, but they're no longer anything special, and the name Blizzard on the "box" (digital these days) is no longer any kind of baseline indicator of quality anymore than an EA logo is.

Lol'd at may fall below. SL is already in the history books as less fun than BFA.

Mostly on account of terrible unfun dungeon design and the reintroduction of Titanforging on steroids via the Domination socket system.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Dear god its even WORSE than that. They really have to be putting in effort to write a story this ungodly idiotic and retarded.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Going to remove the NPCs based on Alex in the game. Good thing that is the focus on the wow devs and not you know making a good game.

• 3Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So thats like the 4th "press release" from the same company. And they keep digging the hole deeper. Personally I don't care at all what the hell has happened in their office. I just know I don't play Blizzard games anymore because they lost their Blizzard quality.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So thats like the 4th "press release" from the same company. And they keep digging the hole deeper. Personally I don't care at all what the hell has happened in their office. I just know I don't play Blizzard games anymore because they lost their Blizzard quality.
And thats pretty much the bottom line isnt it? Tis current blizzard is shit with all the talent gone. I dont care how much they virtue signal on how good they are now. Or if they still have a shitty rape culture.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All that is left is for Activision to divest and sell Blizzard off.

A company without employees isn't a company.

• 2Like