World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Just in case anyone still had thoughts that it was going to get better and that Jen and Mike were going to be able to turn it around for WoW.
So, apply to be hired based on the color of your skin, or your preferred pronoun. Get paid peanuts because of the "prestige". And you get to work with other mentally ill people. They're going to do big things.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
If 100% of the women at your company are transwomen, then you've eliminated sexual harassment. It might be a brilliant strategy.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
"Embrace me, BIGOT!"

E7fTiupVkAAJUM_
E7fTk-YVIAAF7_u
flame thrower fire GIF

• 5Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If 100% of the women at your company are transwomen, then you've eliminated sexual harassment. It might be a brilliant strategy.
Bonus for productivity, you now have 100% bio men at your company.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
MMO players typically aren't looking to spend their time being productive..
I actually think it's the opposite, MMOs are generally for people who like to "feel" productive, that's why they generally grow to resemble work so much.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
FF14 sucks. Much more than WOW does.
It's... different.

I'm far too high in every crafting/gathering profession (except fishing/culinarian) vs. my main jobs, though. Any time I'm going to do something serious, I find myself crafting stuff instead or unlocking nodes for my retainers.

(also, instant healer queues)

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
The less you speak about FF14 in wow threads the less you have tanks jumping and running like headless chickens in your groups. Think about it 😁

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I'm trying to phrase this in a positive way, because "no negativity in the dojo":
At least the new art department hires fresh out of college are slowly settling in.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm trying to phrase this in a positive way, because "no negativity in the dojo":
At least the new art department hires fresh out of college are slowly settling in.

Surprosed nobody pointed out that afro woc is the default human female model now.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Surprosed nobody pointed out that afro woc is the default human female model now.
The armor sets are just data in a file. Whomever had the file viewer chose to put them on that model and take a screenshot.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users