World Peace or at least World Improved

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So, here's a plan.

We take all of these intolerant fundamentalist whatevers that all seem to completely miss the most important messages of their preferred revision of the bible ("be excellent to one another") and give them everything they want.

We take part of Afghanistan, let the Taliban have it, and call it Talbania. There they can be shitheads to women as they please without fucking with peoples that have advanced beyond the level of smashing their mate over the head with a club.

We split up Israel into 3 parts. The jews and muslims who don't give a fuck and will live with each other. Then another part you call Zion and stick all the assholes that think they can push out the people who lived there for generations without a fuck given. Then of course you have Hamastein. No, not Palestine, Hamas stopped being about that decades ago.

In the US, we rename Mississippi Jesusland. There you have forced prayer in school, no evolution, no science, no women's rights, no birth control or sodomy and every Friday night there's a fag drag on main street.

You repeat this all over the world, giving up small plots of land to all of those who cannot tolerate the existence of others. Land that is very flat and circular shaped, with no rocky or heavily forested areas.

And then on the anniversary of Sept 11th, you bomb the everliving fuck out of all of them and don't stop until the new year.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I always secretly knew Kreugen was Ambassador John Bolton.

I prefer the Starship Troopers approach, personally.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
this-hamster-thinks-that-is-a-great-idea.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Look, if it works for Patrick, it works for me.

rrr_img_2617.jpg

rrr_img_2618.jpg

rrr_img_2621.jpg

(I love ethnically diverse "offend no-one!" stock photos. Look at that poor asian guy, shoved off in the corner and almost blurred out of existence. So ronery.)

rrr_img_2617.jpg

rrr_img_2618.jpg

rrr_img_2621.jpg

rrr_img_2617.jpg

rrr_img_2618.jpg

rrr_img_2621.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
You have 14 Days. If after that time the World is not properly getting along, I am nuking Talbania and bombing Jesusland. The rest of America will follow suit, as will several other countries in the world.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Before and after pictures of Jesusland.

Before:
rrr_img_2698.jpg

After:
rrr_img_2698.jpg

Now the trick is convincing them that a nice deep, round crater is ideal real estate. Natural walls to keep the moslems out?

rrr_img_2698.jpg

rrr_img_2698.jpg

rrr_img_2698.jpg

rrr_img_2698.jpg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
You'll have to deal with all of the non-believers who are profiting from these shenanigans first.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Kruegen go rewatch Go God Go.

Killing all the fundamentalists does nothing it just makes you part of the problem.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hardcore athiests who actually identify with atheism as a "religion" get their own crater sir.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hopefully "you whiny faggot atheists" didn't mean me, considering the post it came directly after, and the fact that the OP was only targeting a small subset of religious crazies. But whatever makes you feel better, I suppose. Ya'll Wakandans posting in a joke thread anyway.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Hopefully "you whiny faggot atheists" didn't mean me, considering the post it came directly after, and the fact that the OP was only targeting a small subset of religious crazies. But whatever makes you feel better, I suppose. Ya'll Wakandans posting in a joke thread anyway.
wait what.. i was looking forwar... fucking obama

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The irony of "I'm intolerant of intolerant people, we should kill them all!" is not lost on me, either. But I stand by my idea.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I know this is a joke post, but that shit isnt going to work. Because at their core religion nutcases are not satisfied until everyone else sees and adopts their viewpoint, the rest are just the non-believers or the infadels that need to be coverted or die. So you might corall them into some segregated state, but that shit will just wanna grow.