Worst movie you've ever seen?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aloha,

I submit my vote for worst movie I have ever seen:

The Requin

It's complete shit, from beginning to end. Awful green screen, awful miniatures, awful CGI, completely shit acting, particularly by Alicia Silverstone, stupid plot, etc. I only made it about 30 minutes in then had to start fast forwarding it. It's truly, truly terrible.

• 2Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Aloha,

The Requin

It's complete shit, from beginning to end. Awful green screen, awful miniatures, awful CGI, completely shit acting, particularly by Alicia Silverstone, stupid plot, etc. I only made it about 30 minutes in then had to start fast forwarding it. It's truly, truly terrible.
wasn't there another shitty blond gets stranded on a rock while a shark tries to eat her movie?

*edit
blake lively

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Samurai Cop - "Once in a while, a work turns out to be so bad, it creates a disruption in the badness continuum and wraps right around to good"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Samurai Cop - "Once in a while, a work turns out to be so bad, it creates a disruption in the badness continuum and wraps right around to good"

So like the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
still the reigning king after 30 years.

iu

i had to walk out of it. i actually paid money to see this specifically. its even worse than Paul Blart.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

At one point in this shit fest after 1000 years of slavery of the human race these rebels find a fully functioning squadron of fighter jets and somehow know how to fly / operate them.
I laughed my ass off in that movie, saw it in the dollar theater. The seen where the aliens are watching the humans fight over who gets to eat the rat, and the aliens just hear monkey screeching is comedic genius.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I laughed my ass off in that movie, saw it in the dollar theater. The seen where the aliens are watching the humans fight over who gets to eat the rat, and the aliens just hear monkey screeching is comedic genius.
that movie is pretty funny if you view it as a comedy. also the reason why its so bad is unintentional. they got flim flammed and the money for the budget went into some dude's pocket who promptly skipped town.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Aloha,

The Requin

Haha me and my girlfriend have been dying to watch this. We know how shitty it’s gonna be so we just want a good laugh.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I forget the name of that movie, but it was that pretentious film where the brother dies and the mother is "WHYYY???" and it randomly cuts to follow some fucking dinosaurs before the asteroid hits.

That movie was award bait trash

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think the worst movie I ever sat through was Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
still the reigning king after 30 years.

iu

i had to walk out of it. i actually paid money to see this specifically. its even worse than Paul Blart.
Tom Robbins books are way out there, and trying to make one into a movie is a ridiculous idea. I kinda forgot this was even made, what a good cast for a terribly conceived project.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tom Robbins books are way out there, and trying to make one into a movie is a ridiculous idea. I kinda forgot this was even made, what a good cast for a terribly conceived project.
call me crazy, but i had a crush on Uma at the time. my fiancee even looked like her though she wasnt tall like Uma. i thought it would be decent, i stuck it out as long as i could. but my friend started staring at me as if to say, wtf is wrong with you, so i said, "fuck it, wanna play pool?" so we hit the pool hall for 3 hours and had lots of beer to forget this movie. Uma was at least tight in The Avengers
the-avengers-1998-uma-thurman-BKCEN6.jpg

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Postman. Sit through a boring ass Kevin Costner movie and when you get to the end, you think you're at least going to get a battle between the two armies. And then instead of battle, Costner and the general instead fight in a shitty hand to hand fight that goes about as bad as a fight between two old dudes can go. Fuck you Costner.

Goatface

thought battlefield earth was somewhat funny.
remember being hyped when Starship Troopers 2 came out, it was such shit

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You got served was the worst movie I ever saw. There was almost no dancing in it, and I just wanted to see blacks dancing.