WoW Pre-Shadowlands Alliance Board Guild - The Mistwalkers on Hyjal

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I posted this in the BfA thread but figured I would put it out to the broader audience.

I have created The Mistwalkers (Mistwalkers was already taken but I can't find it haha) on Hyjal to see if anyone would want to casually hang out, play together and check out any content they have missed. I also created the Mistwalkers community for anyone to join from other realms and talk to other board members. Fires of Heaven is also on this server on the Horde side, but maybe some people are a bit burned out with them so, here is the Alliance alternative.

Shadowlands has piqued my interest in WoW again and I am hoping a few of you hop on and join me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'll probably join you once the level speed increase goes live. I'll be starting a fresh character and pushing to the end game.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll probably join you once the level speed increase goes live. I'll be starting a fresh character and pushing to the end game.
Right now is super fast. The AV event gives ludicrous exp. I was getting 5+ levels an AV win in the 80s. 110-120 took around 3 hours.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I’m moving my brewmaster over this evening from the Horde guild for now. Not entirely sure I’ll stay with the monk when I know more about Shadow Lands, but I’ll transfer whatever over when that time comes.

Braen Braen , just message me on discord if you want any other specific channels. I’ll change permissions to whatever you need/want.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m moving my brewmaster over this evening from the Horde guild for now. Not entirely sure I’ll stay with the monk when I know more about Shadow Lands, but I’ll transfer whatever over when that time comes.

Braen Braen , just message me on discord if you want any other specific channels. I’ll change permissions to whatever you need/want.

Well, looks like we got tanks shored up for now then. I'll be moving my Warrior over tonight.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did they get rid of that restriction of only Horde or Alliance on the same server?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Feel free to friend me, on Sargeras but like everything is cross server now. Brikker-Sargeras

Mostly just farming the rest of my flight reps to revered (aka logging in once a day to kill 3 mecha rares and do an emissary).