Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Wu Assassins

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure, Crime

First aired: 2019-08-08

Creator: John Wirth, Tony Krantz

Cast: Iko Uwais, Byron Mann, Katheryn Winnick, Li Jun Li, Lawrence Kao, JuJu Chan, Lewis Tan, Celia Au, Tommy Flanagan, Raresh DiMofte, Julian Paul, Mark Dacascos, Cranston Johnson

Overview: The last in a line of Chosen Ones, a wannabe chef teams up with a homicide detective to unravel an ancient mystery and take down supernatural assassins.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Came out on Netflix. Only a couple episodes in so far. Definitely watchable, but after having binged Warrior recently it seems merely OK.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah the budget is clearly lacking in some of the special effect areas of the show, but it's not terrible, not great either.

If you like Asians who are horrible at acting when having to speak in English, it's par for the course.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Watching this crap makes me wish Into the Badlands was never cancelled.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I watched the whole series. It's not horrible but it's also nothing noteworthy. I think if the show had a bit more money and the actors were a bit better, it would have been a good show. The story isn't horrible and the martial arts is decent. The only two I recognized out of the main cast was the dude who did the Drunken Style fight in Iron Fist and the blonde I've seen before.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database