Wu Assassins

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Wu Assassins

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure, Crime

First aired: 2019-08-08

Creator: John Wirth, Tony Krantz

Cast: Iko Uwais, Byron Mann, Katheryn Winnick, Li Jun Li, Lawrence Kao, JuJu Chan, Lewis Tan, Tommy Flanagan, Raresh DiMofte, Julian Paul, Mark Dacascos, Cranston Johnson, Celia Au

Overview: The last in a line of Chosen Ones, a wannabe chef teams up with a homicide detective to unravel an ancient mystery and take down supernatural assassins.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Stupid. Popcorn. Predictable. Netflix fodder for background viewing. Finished in one night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Couldn't get passed episode 2
It's cheesy, but the fight choreo is better than Iron Fist, though I also realize that's not saying much. There's a lot of "dumb" and I'm not in any way defending the show. It served its purpose as a time filler where I didn't really have to pay attention while it was playing. It's no where near as flat out stupid as Another Life, so there's that. Definitely low brow Netflix that had the gal to proposition a second season.

It does have the Irish dude from Sons of Anarchy, which is probably what allowed me to finish the season.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah this is trash tier. Not even sure I would like this when I was 10. didnt even make it into ep2 lol.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database