WWYD if your girlfriend said she was on birth control but wasnt and got preggo?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
co-worker was always so miserable so one day i asked what was wrong he said having a kid sucks, so i went on to ask figuring there was just some normal problem, but i guess turns out hes so miserable because he has a kid with some chick who he dated and hates because thier relationship was shit and she lied to him while they were dating about being on the pill, turns out she wasnt and boom shes preggo after they break up.

felt real bad for the guy, as i dont really want kids, dont hate em nothing like that just dont really wanna nutt up and have kids the world we live in sucks etc.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
shit happens all the time bro, price you pay for sticking your dick in the crazy
i tell my girlfriend all the time if she gets pregnant while ON the pill she needs a restraining order against me because im going to beat shit out of her stomach, so i just cant imagine this.

Leave and fight for custody
could he just sign over all rights to the kid to her, AND NOT have to pay any kinda child support? just curious if shes gonna get his money if he puts up a fight or not, because he clearly dosent want a kid and having one is impacting him negatively.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My wife got pregnant while on the pill. That shit happens. If you aren't wrapping up, that shit is just as much your fault as it is her's.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Fist, stairs, baseball bat, coat hangers, lead pipes, the solutions are endless.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
My wife got pregnant while on the pill. That shit happens. If you aren't wrapping up, that shit is just as much your fault as it is her's.
Well now i gotta look at it this way, whats gonna cost me more in the long run condoms or a kid, i have sex about 3 times a day depends on how lazy i am, and i have no idea how much condoms are since i havent bought one in forever, but a kid alone is gotta be average of a million just to keep it ALIVE and BREATHING till its around 18.

Now we gotta get someone to do the math of sex 3 times a day for about an average of 20-30 years, then 1-2 times a day for however else long my dick lives till..
Basically i need to know if within my life-span its gonna cost me more on condoms or a kid, I DO not wanna be that 0.1% like you
frown.png
if the pill is not enough i need to know mathematics.

Ben_sl

shitlord
1. Buy in bulk from Amazon.
2. Make her take it in the mouth.
3. If you live in a city maybe you can get them for free someplace; heard of it, never seen it.
4. Make her take it in the ass.
5. Get your shit snipped and don't tell her, when she decides she wants kids you two can fuck like hell with no worries: if she gets pregnant you know it's not yours.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
That said, if you hate condoms, you should at least pull out, or get her on long term birth control like an IUD.

Ben_sl

shitlord
I heard somewhere IUDs are punchering bitches bladders. Think there is also birth control that is injected under the skin in the form of little rods good for 3 years.
Progestin implants
contraceptive-implants.jpg

But if she is good at remembering the pill, stay on that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Well now i gotta look at it this way, whats gonna cost me more in the long run condoms or a kid, i have sex about 3 times a day depends on how lazy i am, and i have no idea how much condoms are since i havent bought one in forever, but a kid alone is gotta be average of a million just to keep it ALIVE and BREATHING till its around 18.

Now we gotta get someone to do the math of sex 3 times a day for about an average of 20-30 years, then 1-2 times a day for however else long my dick lives till..
Basically i need to know if within my life-span its gonna cost me more on condoms or a kid, I DO not wanna be that 0.1% like you
frown.png
You really think a kid costs ~50k a year?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
God doesn't play dice bro. If your woman becomes pregnant while taking the pill she either forgot to take it or did not take it on purpose.

Unless your woman is on something like a iud or the arm implant, stick to condoms or the very least pulling out.

Ben_sl

shitlord
God doesn't play dice bro. If your woman becomes pregnant while taking the pill she either forgot to take it or did not take it on purpose.
Bitches think that having a kid can save a failing relationship, all it does is put everybody in a world of shit.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
1. Go bank sperm.
2. Get snipped.
3. Nut in as many bitches as you want, it aint yours.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

frown.png
Shut the fuck up.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Would not have sex without a condom unless I was prepared to be tied to that woman the rest of my life via a kid. Not going to leave the responsibility of prevention up to someone else when the consequences are going to have such a huge impact on my life.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
to be fair i bolded alive and breathing, treating it like a pet or something bare min, the actual cost are probably crazier than me.
The per year costs were supposed to illustrate that your figure was way too high. Median family income is actually below $1M/18.