X-Wing Miniatures Game

Doleo

Trakanon Raider
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ed...e.asp?eidm=174

I'm probably a bit late getting into this game, but curious as to what others think of the game? My initial reaction is that the game is like pre-painted warhammer but star wars. The good thing is that I like warhammer and I like star wars so it felt natural that I liked the game the first time I played it. Set an army, er squadron, point value for your army and have at it. I enjoy the game with friends, but sticklers about accidentally bumping/nudging a model get annoying. At first I thought $15 for an expansion was a bit high, but the quality is really good and you get more than just a mini fig. Overall I think they did a good job.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Quality is off the charts for the minis really. Scale is great. New ships coming out look good. Game stays pretty fresh because you really feel that getting the right formation or angle would let you turn the tables.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Fantasy Flight does quality work. Nothing else to say as no one I know is playing this specific game.

icarr757_sl

shitlord
Awesome fun. Sine eveyone dedclairs movement and reveals their movement at the same time, but resolves in order of their pilots skill, and fires in reverse order of pilot skill, the stratigy aspect is very high to my friends and I. The quality of the products is FFG standard (supurb). Even IF you are not a Star Wars fan, its a great tactical dogfighting game. If you are Star Wars fan, there is no reason not to get this game.