"You and now your Children Have To Go Back", The Illegal Immigration Thread

Kuro

Vyemm Raider
32d 3h 5m
If you run any kinda la raza or "make america mexico again" signage out, I don't understand how you can honestly see the US government being in the wrong for booting your illegal ass. You are obviously invested in undermining the rule of law and the social structure of the country, which is kind of the things a government exists to protect and enforce.

Gravel

Ssraeszha Raider
34d 15h 50m
Shit like this really gives me renewed faith in the country. The loud, vocal minority can't just push through their retarded ideals unopposed.

I mentioned in the Politics thread that I'd been reading reactions to the Census changes, and the overwhelming response to politicians who support it is "What the fuck, are you kidding me?" Not that they're obfuscating anything very well here, but people see through the bullshit.

Himeo

Molten Core Raider
FEMA camps, eta Summer '18. Right after they announce charges against Hillary and Obama.

Martial Law, woot!

Gask

Vyemm Raider
31d 7h 17m

"Orange County gave birth to Proposition 187, a ballot initiative approved by voters that sought to deny public services such as public schooling and healthcare to people in the country illegally; the measure was eventually struck down in the courts. And Costa Mesa passed anti-day laborer ordinances and became the epicenter of the anti-illegal immigration movement during the mid-2000s.

Since then, however, much of the county's anti-illegal immigration fervor has eased after many of its cities experienced an influx of Latino and Asian immigrants."

What a shocking development.

• Worf
Reactions: GuardianX

OneofOne

Trakanon Raider
36d 2h 29m
Caly is weird when it comes to illegals. While we are a majority Hispanic state (yes, there are more Hispanics in Caly than any other group), a lot of them are 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation, and they have no patience for these illegals either.

It just blows my mind that the state is always so desperate for funds, and yet the amount we spend on illegals should be, well, illegal.

• Solidarity
Reactions: Jait

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
75d 23h 44m
Caly is weird when it comes to illegals. While we are a majority Hispanic state (yes, there are more Hispanics in Caly than any other group), a lot of them are 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation, and they have no patience for these illegals either.

It just blows my mind that the state is always so desperate for funds, and yet the amount we spend on illegals should be, well, illegal.
dude are you sure? the only Mexicans i've seen that are anti illegal aliens are the hispanic americans that lost a loved one due to drunken illegal alien or m13 gang shit.

if we want brown americans to realize that illegal aliens is bad, illegals gotta do some more of that brown on brown crime.

and these are the pissed off ppl that have had illegals kill their loved ones

Home

most of em hispanic.