"You and now your Children Have To Go Back", The Illegal Immigration Thread

Big Phoenix

Baron of the Realm
24d 2h 51m
Reactions
13,049 1,475 0 0
Anyone who says unfettered immigration doesnt lead to bad things needs to go read up on the history of Texas.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 30m
Reactions
55,487 1,381 0 0
Millions of illegals voted in the last election.

Kuro

Blackwing Lair Raider
20d 10h 55m
Reactions
2,268 71 0 0
If you run any kinda la raza or "make america mexico again" signage out, I don't understand how you can honestly see the US government being in the wrong for booting your illegal ass. You are obviously invested in undermining the rule of law and the social structure of the country, which is kind of the things a government exists to protect and enforce.

ZyyzYzzy

Shitpost Counsel
<Prior Amod>
47d 1h 6m
Reactions
23,835 1,524 0 0
This is about illegals. No visas or poles going on here
Poles to vault the wall and milk carton rafts to transverse the Atlantic from Cuba is illegal immigration there buddy

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
23d 8h 33m
Reactions
18,508 463 0 0
Shit like this really gives me renewed faith in the country. The loud, vocal minority can't just push through their retarded ideals unopposed.

I mentioned in the Politics thread that I'd been reading reactions to the Census changes, and the overwhelming response to politicians who support it is "What the fuck, are you kidding me?" Not that they're obfuscating anything very well here, but people see through the bullshit.

Himeo

Trakanon Raider
Reactions
2,492 729 0 0
FEMA camps, eta Summer '18. Right after they announce charges against Hillary and Obama.

Martial Law, woot!

Gask

Lord Nagafen Raider
18d 5h 29m
Reactions
2,182 536 0 0

"Orange County gave birth to Proposition 187, a ballot initiative approved by voters that sought to deny public services such as public schooling and healthcare to people in the country illegally; the measure was eventually struck down in the courts. And Costa Mesa passed anti-day laborer ordinances and became the epicenter of the anti-illegal immigration movement during the mid-2000s.

Since then, however, much of the county's anti-illegal immigration fervor has eased after many of its cities experienced an influx of Latino and Asian immigrants."

What a shocking development.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
<Donors Crew>
9d 5h 39m
Reactions
14,378 767 0 0
Blue states sue Trump over census citizenship question

Democratic attorneys general in several states said Tuesday they would bring legal action to stop the Trump administration from adding a question on citizenship to the next U.S. census, a question they said would lead to serious undercounts that could reverberate for years to come.
The future if these people get into office.

OneofOne

Molten Core Raider
17d 23h 18m
Reactions
858 98 0 0
Caly is weird when it comes to illegals. While we are a majority Hispanic state (yes, there are more Hispanics in Caly than any other group), a lot of them are 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation, and they have no patience for these illegals either.

It just blows my mind that the state is always so desperate for funds, and yet the amount we spend on illegals should be, well, illegal.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 36m
Reactions
27,606 5,488 0 0
Caly is weird when it comes to illegals. While we are a majority Hispanic state (yes, there are more Hispanics in Caly than any other group), a lot of them are 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation, and they have no patience for these illegals either.

It just blows my mind that the state is always so desperate for funds, and yet the amount we spend on illegals should be, well, illegal.
dude are you sure? the only Mexicans i've seen that are anti illegal aliens are the hispanic americans that lost a loved one due to drunken illegal alien or m13 gang shit.

if we want brown americans to realize that illegal aliens is bad, illegals gotta do some more of that brown on brown crime.

and these are the pissed off ppl that have had illegals kill their loved ones

Home

most of em hispanic.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 30m
Reactions
55,487 1,381 0 0
They spend 60m for "street environmental services" a year. They try to say that only 30m of that (still insane) is for shit and needles, but ya fucking right.

Utopia