"You and now your Children Have To Go Back", The Illegal Immigration Thread

Dom

Tranny Chaser
Possible derp question, but what's the "plus 10% added at checkout" bit about?

Dom

Tranny Chaser
I suspect it's something to do with sales tax in Arkansas and Louisiana, because their Mississippi ads don't have that as far as I saw.
Didn't think sales tax reached that high in the states, or that meat was taxable for that matter. Even we don't get taxed on that (at the checkout anyway) here in Canada.

Actually, looking at the flyer I'm thinking it has to do with the cost plus bit. Charges cost but with a 10% markup?

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
89d 10h 4m
Didn't think sales tax reached that high in the states, or that meat was taxable for that matter. Even we don't get taxed on that (at the checkout anyway) here in Canada.

Actually, looking at the flyer I'm thinking it has to do with the cost plus bit. Charges cost but with a 10% markup?
it's state tax + county tax

• 1Like
Reactions: Dom

Gavinmad

<Rickshaw Potatoes>
94d 2h 28m

Hmm yeah in retrospect I forgot that food taxes are way smaller than sales tax. so now I got no idea.

Lanx

89d 10h 4m
Hmm yeah in retrospect I forgot that food taxes are way smaller than sales tax. so now I got no idea.
some states tax food, some don't

*note, when food is implied, it means food that needs preparation, KFC always gets taxed.

• 1Like
Reactions: stupidmonkey

OneofOne

Trakanon Raider
40d 18h 23m
Good question, I was wondering that too. In Caly our food taxes are stupidly complicated (surprised, I know). Prepared food served hot is taxed, served room temp it's not. Eating in the store vs to-go, taxed vs not. It's actually even more complicated than that (what counts as "hot food", and what counts as "eating on location" aren't nearly as straight forward as you'd expect), but that's the gist.

Infamous example is: buying a coldcut Subway sammich is not taxed, but, if they heat the sammich up for you, it is.

And to be topical, the illegals at Subway put more toppings on your sammich, where as the dot Indians will stand over their employees and remove extra shit (no joke, this actually happened to me in Alameda).

Lanx

89d 10h 4m
Good question, I was wondering that too. In Caly our food taxes are stupidly complicated (surprised, I know). Prepared food served hot is taxed, served room temp it's not. Eating in the store vs to-go, taxed vs not. It's actually even more complicated than that (what counts as "hot food", and what counts as "eating on location" aren't nearly as straight forward as you'd expect), but that's the gist.

Infamous example is: buying a coldcut Subway sammich is not taxed, but, if they heat the sammich up for you, it is.

And to be topical, the illegals at Subway put more toppings on your sammich, where as the dot Indians will stand over their employees and remove extra shit (no joke, this actually happened to me in Alameda).
thats b/c the dot indians are the owners of the subway

when you say Caly? you mean calgary?

list of states that tax groceries

• 1Like
Reactions: stupidmonkey

OneofOne

Trakanon Raider
40d 18h 23m
thats b/c the dot indians are the owners of the subway
"the dot Indians will stand over their employees"

when you say Caly? you mean calgary?
"Prepared food served hot is taxed, served room temp it's not. Eating in the store vs to-go, taxed vs not."

Most groceries are not taxed, but that's not what I was referring to.

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone ever called ICE on illegals? I always see these Mexicans hanging out around Lowe's and home Depot and I've thought about calling ICE on them multiple times

SeanDoe1z1

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
58d 19h 16m
I do it with my maga phone while reading Drudge Report.

Sometimes I use a fake name like Barack HUESSIEN Obumer

Then I go crack a bud light back on the farm, owning those libs on the reg

SeanDoe1z1

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
58d 19h 16m
Every once and awhile you show yourself.

You’re the random lvl 1 @ shady that has a Lammy for 4K “cuz I’m quitting and don’t care” but your gear is mysteriously on another char, just need that plat first !

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
116d 11h 35m
Has anyone ever called ICE on illegals? I always see these Mexicans hanging out around Lowe's and home Depot and I've thought about calling ICE on them multiple times
same here, i never called ice, but my mom's best friend did back in the 80s. she was dating some portuguese dude who overstayed his green card and when she found out he was cheating on her she dropped the dime on him and he was gone within the week.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Foler

Lanx

89d 10h 4m
same here, i never called ice, but my mom's best friend did back in the 80s. she was dating some portuguese dude who overstayed his green card and when she found out he was cheating on her she dropped the dime on him and he was gone within the week.
i saw them at the parsippany home depot. It was weird cuz they'd hang out at the ihop, while the rest of the restaurants were all asian/noodle/pho. So you just had a bunch of wetbacks hanging out at the ihop railing. And yea i called em wetbacks, cuz thats how i noticed em, they use that product in their hair that makes em all glissany, and when you have like 5 of em bobbing around with it hitting the sun at a refractionary angle... man ICE should use that to easily spot em, eh?

didn't see em at the east hanover one.

No mexicans in kansas, acutally all my neighbors gardners are white guys, i've seen contractors and they're all white too.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
116d 11h 35m
i saw them at the parsippany home depot. It was weird cuz they'd hang out at the ihop, while the rest of the restaurants were all asian/noodle/pho. So you just had a bunch of wetbacks hanging out at the ihop railing. And yea i called em wetbacks, cuz thats how i noticed em, they use that product in their hair that makes em all glissany, and when you have like 5 of em bobbing around with it hitting the sun at a refractionary angle... man ICE should use that to easily spot em, eh?

didn't see em at the east hanover one.

No mexicans in kansas, acutally all my neighbors gardners are white guys, i've seen contractors and they're all white too.
they're all over the Bloomfield HD. flagging down cars and trucks. it pisses me off so much because the cops are in the lot and they goddamn know these fucks are here illegal and disrupting commerce with this shit. i really came close to reporting it last time i was there.

Lanx

89d 10h 4m
they're all over the Bloomfield HD. flagging down cars and trucks. it pisses me off so much because the cops are in the lot and they goddamn know these fucks are here illegal and disrupting commerce with this shit. i really came close to reporting it last time i was there.
lulz you'd only end up costing yourself more money
NJ to allocate $2.1M in aid for illegal immigrants facing deportation, governor says

hopefully you and your old white ppl vote properly soon in the next few years, i intend to move back there.

• 1Like
Reactions: Chukzombi