Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
116d 11h 35m
  • 1Like
Reactions: Kaige

Borzak

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
61d 18h 11m
You don't have to go back, if you never get here.

Migrants in Caravan Being Deported, Moved to Reynosa

EAGLE PASS – Migrants in the caravan near Eagle Pass are being deported by the Mexican government.

The migrant caravan of nearly 2,000 people arrived to Piedras Negras, Mexico across the border form Eagle Pass; in response, the government and state sent many officers.

The sheriff in Maverick County says the immigrants are being deported back to Honduras, as well as another state in Mexico.

• 1Like
Reactions: Vepil

Aldarion

Vyemm Raider
16d 14h 5m
This is one of my least favorite pieces of progressive bullshit.

"Latinos" are Europeans with a tiny, tiny, tiny amount of admixture from native American populations. The average "Latino" has as much NA blood as my white-ass wife, who has somewhere between 1/64 and 1/128 NA heritage. Like any normal person with that background, my wife identifies as a cracker. Which is exactly what Latinos are. Europeans.

But because they're bad at learning English they get to claim minority status, and now native status? Fuck that. Latinos are just white people who make tacos.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: Faith and Fogel

Locnar

Molten Core Raider
13d 11h 21m
This is one of my least favorite pieces of progressive bullshit.

"Latinos" are Europeans with a tiny, tiny, tiny amount of admixture from native American populations. The average "Latino" has as much NA blood as my white-ass wife, who has somewhere between 1/64 and 1/128 NA heritage. Like any normal person with that background, my wife identifies as a cracker. Which is exactly what Latinos are. Europeans.

But because they're bad at learning English they get to claim minority status, and now native status? Fuck that. Latinos are just white people who make tacos.
what? "Latinos" outside of Spain, Argentina, Chile, and the 2 or three southernmost provinces of Brazil are majority non-white. Mostly native american mixed with black and white. Sure you have the nearly white elites of the various Latin countries, but they are a small minority.

• 1Like
Reactions: Kythik

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
47d 10h 58m
Yeah. Not buying the family of 3ft y'all oompaloopas are genetically white.

yerm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
36d 20h 5m
We need to start doing 1 drop rule for caucasian. If you have a single ancestor from Europe you have white privilege.

Aldarion

Vyemm Raider
16d 14h 5m
Not gonna do the homework here but some of the early SNP analyses identified a few human populations. "Latino" was not one of these. Latino showed up in these analyses as an admixture of European and Native American populations, with very little native american on average.

Literally not distinguishable as a population from white Americans with a little Native American blood.

Obviously there is variation with some people having more NA and some more Euro in the mix.

Later analyses may have changed the picture but I have not seen one yet that identified Latinos as a separate population.

OneofOne

Trakanon Raider
40d 18h 23m
Latinos come in all different flavors of how much native (and to a lessor degree, black) they have in them. It's really easy to tell the light skinned from the dark skinned (and typically shorter) Latinos with a lot of native in them. A lot of light skinned ones would pass for straightup white to most people.

Chukzombi

116d 11h 35m
Latinos come in all different flavors of how much native (and to a lessor degree, black) they have in them. It's really easy to tell the light skinned from the dark skinned (and typically shorter) Latinos with a lot of native in them. A lot of light skinned ones would pass for straightup white to most people.
a hundred years ago you would have to make a really good argument to convince anyone that the Irish were white. its still a hard sell for mediterranean descendants. for some reason SJWs now count orientals as white. its all bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

Chukzombi

116d 11h 35m
wha, now you are my wop brother?

what world is dis?
lol, i mean every race has their differences. used to be eastern europe was different than western europe and northern europe laughed at both. forget souther europe, those people are savages. oriental races arent even yellow anymore. y'all white like the rest of us now.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: Fogel

OneofOne

Trakanon Raider
40d 18h 23m
It's almost as if groups are interbreeding and the lines get a bit blurry. What was *white* 100 years looks different 5 generations later as people are mixing and matching.

Rezz

Registered Orca
16d 3h 56m
I think it has a lot more to do with perceived racial hierarchy than the actual genetics involved. Asians are white now because they are affluent. Comes back full circle to my original statements that racism has replaced affluence as a dirty word for people that have more than you. Has almost nothing to do with the skin color, but instead the perception that they have it easier because they are wealthier.

Having to answer what "race" you are on a college application is actually right up there with having to put your gender(or whatever your alphabet soup identity is): it's a stupid sorting method meant to sidestep merit as a means to success.

There's definitely been some cross pollination in the last 50-75 years, but that's a generation and change; not 5. Up until that point, there really wasn't a lot of mixing by anyone stateside, and globally I think that shit is borderline illegal in most affluent asian nations before that time range.