You

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: You

Genre: Mystery, Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-09-09

Creator: Greg Berlanti, Sera Gamble

Cast: Penn Badgley, Lukas Gage, Charlotte Ritchie, Amy-Leigh Hickman, Ed Speleers, Tilly Keeper, Niccy Lin, Aidan Cheng, Eve Austin, Dario Coates, Ozioma Whenu, Ben Wiggins, Stephen Hagan

Overview: A dangerously charming, intensely obsessive young man goes to extreme measures to insert himself into the lives of those he is transfixed by.

Daidraco

A show you watch with your significant other, definitely. But there are times where I really enjoy the whole murderer mystery parts of the show. We just finished part 1 of season 4 and I've really enjoyed it so far. Came here to talk about it and was surprised that there was no thread on the show.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It’s a good show for sure. Season 3 was pretty dumb. I like the plot reversal they have going on in season 4.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I watched a couple episodes of season 1 and not sure what to think. Is the guy a serial killer?

Daidraco

I watched a couple episodes of season 1 and not sure what to think. Is the guy a serial killer?
Ya. But there is so much more to this show than a serial killer as the show progresses. He has a fixation/obsession issue and you're just along for the ride as he starts to kill people one by one around the girl he loves. Each season has an overarching theme to it as well. Season 4 has a theme thats very similar to Clue, but thats as much as Ill say so I wouldnt ruin it for someone thats still pacing through part 1.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ya. But there is so much more to this show than a serial killer as the show progresses. He has a fixation/obsession issue and you're just along for the ride as he starts to kill people one by one around the girl he loves. Each season has an overarching theme to it as well. Season 4 has a theme thats very similar to Clue, but thats as much as Ill say so I wouldnt ruin it for someone thats still pacing through part 1.
This chick in season 1 seems like a run of the mill dumb whore so far.

Daidraco

This chick in season 1 seems like a run of the mill dumb whore so far.
I dont know if I would have even watched the show if it wasnt for my g/f. I think the women are idiotic in some type of way, but she understands why they do stuff way better than I do. Some of the shit the main character, Joe, does is idiotic as well. But he's got a streak of incel habits in him and it'll leave you questioning how he's even getting the women he does. The part I really like about this show is that it does a great job of leading you down the typical, expected tropes, only to turn it sideways and slide into home base doing some crazy shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database