Young Rock

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Young Rock

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2021-02-16

Creator: Nahnatchka Khan, Jeff Chiang

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Joseph Lee Anderson, Stacey Leilua, Ana Tuisila, Adrian Groulx, Bradley Constant, Uli Latukefu, Fasitua Amosa, John Tui

Overview: This coming-of-age journey highlights the unforgettable moments and incredible relationships that took Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson from ordinary kid to extraordinary superstar – revealing he’s more like us than we know.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The first episode was entertaining. I'm definitely going to keep watching this. Some funny wrestling moments in it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didnt mind this myself. Was pretty funny for a pilot episode. The flashbacks with all the old school wrestlers was great and anything with Randall Park is a win for me.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for posting or I likely never would have heard of this. I realize I'm damn late to this party but I had no idea that the Rock's dad was Rocky Johnson, who I grew up watching on TV.

Holy shit was that some funny stuff when they pulled up in that shitty old car and tried to impress the hot 80's chicks and all their AM radio would play was opera music. Fucking laughed my ass off.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This got cancelled today after 3 seasons. Im surprised as it was a pretty funny show and it stars the Rock.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database