I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Your Honor

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2020-12-06

Creator: Peter Moffat

Cast: Bryan Cranston, Hunter Doohan, Michael Stuhlbarg, Sofia Black-D'Elia

Overview: New Orleans judge Michael Desiato is forced to confront his own deepest convictions when his son is involved in a hit and run that embroils an organized crime family.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This one is pretty good so far. Showtime exclusive - Recommend :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just learned of this show because they brought it back for a season 2, 3 years later. Wow its damn good.

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

This show is so damn good. You all are sleeping on it. Has a lot of similarities with Breaking Bad. Good guy becomes a villain thing.

• 1Solidarity

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watched season 1 and it wasn't bad. The IMDB rating is about right at 7/10.

The two actors I recognized were both playing similar rolls to big TV shows that they were previously in. With Cranston playing a "good guy" not doing the right thing, and Stuhlbarg playing a gangster, like he did in Boardwalk Empire (Arnold Rothstein).

There were two distractions that kept causing me annoyance. The first was that they were talking about "confirmation class," but confirmation happens at 14, and the daughter was clearly not supposed to be 14 (small annoyance, but an annoyance all the same). The second was the "daughter" was wearing so much makeup that "she" looked like a tranny, which instead of just watching the scenes, I was playing "Does she walk like a man, talk like a man, is built like a man, have an adam's apple...etc." Thanks Fedor...

You could defiantly break down the show and find more "wokeness" weaved in, but I didn't find it too distracting.

Animosity

the "daughter" was wearing so much makeup that "she" looked like a tranny,
Glad I wasnt the only one who thought this. She looks better in season 2 but she definitely just has very manly features.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah shit is definitely hitting the fan as of the last episode. Jimmy Baxter, the guy who plays that role, is fucking AWESOME in terms of the creepy factor.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Agreed, this shit is fucked up in the best way. It's breaking bad but a judge instead of a teacher, and mobsters/gangs instead of cartels. Dude's just trying to do it for family. Slow burn at first but once shit hits the fan it doesn't stop.

I have a feeling that Jimmy is gonna unleash the beast, hopefully he does on his wife.

• 1Like

Animosity

Pretty decent series finale. The storyline with Fia was stupid and served no purpose other than to make her an annoying self righteous martyr.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Fun series, watched it over the last several days. Quite the S2 finale, yeah. I like liked where Fia's story was going but yeah, felt like it was all over the place by the end.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database