YouTube Channels

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I would like to share some channels that regularly produce content. I find myself more engrossed with some of the stuff here than on TV or any of the streaming services these days.

History/HIW:
Aquachigger treasure seeker, mostly civil war stuff and things tourists leave behind
Rob Dyke - serial killers and other dark topics
The Sound Traveler - wear headphones and take virtual tours
Computerphile - computer tech/history
bosnianbill - he's a lock picker. Video's are very relaxing to watch, and it really interesting to see the inner working of locks.
2 more educational channels, run by the same guy and new videos almost every day.
TopTenz
Today I Found Out
The Great War WW1 show that takes the war week by week as it happened. Plan is to run until 2018.

DIY:
Wranglerstar diy woodworking and such
Scam School - magic tricks, logic puzzles, and similar things
Simon HomeintheEarth Dude building a cool ass house.
Man at Arms: The Complete Series - YouTube - Man at arms Reforged, make anime/fantasy weapons and shit.

Politics/Philosophy/Culture:
MrMadness Sotomayor black dude who heavily criticizes and spoofs the actions of other blacks.
Stefan Molyneux philosopher and bullshit debunker
Black Pigeon Speaks Politics
Blaire White tranny Politics
Sargon of Akkad - Liberal intellectual from Britain. Does research and has some pretty humorous commentary.
The Rubin Report - Democrat grappling with his turn towards Libertarianism in recent months/years. Probably the only person conducting interviews of contentious topics while giving reasonable effort to have a discussion. Bill Maher on less weed.

Comedy:
Flashgitz - some very disturbing animations
How It Should Have Ended - animated mockeries of how movies should have ended. personal favorite is LOTR.
Rooster Teeth - RT's main channel, if you don't know who they are they're the guys who make Red vs Blue
ExplosmEntertainment - Cyanide & Happiness comic's YouTube channel, they post their animated shorts here
brewstewfilms - Fucken halarious films.
AvE - He's a funny ass canadian, and smart as hell. I'm addictied to him

Gaming:
ashens - YouTube comedy channel, review nerd games and shit from the dollar store.
AngryJoeShow - it's Joe and he's angry, also covers a lot of video games
Cinemassacre - ye olde Nintendo Nerd
Planet Dolan GAMING - game related videos, don't really remember how I found it but liked their stuff
gameranx - same as above
Jim Sterling - fat guy who plays a LOT of shitty Steam games, it's more interesting than it sounds
Curse Entertainment - game/tech news
Inside Gaming - same as above
TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit - everyone knows TotalBiscuit, I like his focus on PC gaming
Achievement Hunter - part of the Rooster Teeth lineup
LetsPlay - similar to the AH channel but strictly gaming LP's
Robbaz - Swedish guy who I'm pretty certain is out of his fucking mind, watch the Fallout 4 video about the Human Food "Vault Experiments"
TheSw1tcher - Canadian guys from Montreal, pretty funny and play some off the wall stuff
Machinima - random news, once again mostly tech and movie related
Ahoy - lengthy documentaries on older games (e.g. Quake, Doom, etc).
Gaming Historian - video game history mostly focused on consoles
Classic Game Junkie - explains how certain technical barriers were overcome in old games
The 8-bit Guy - how 8-bit stuff works, restorations/repairs
Operator Drewski - Kid focuses on military sim games, lots of Arma content. Really good player.
Press Start Adventures - YouTube - Funny videos about a video game world - People who play lots of games will get the inside jokes and it's overall fun to watch
TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise - YouTube
- TOME - Fun animation stuff

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great idea. these are my daily staples. yes i am a geek so please dont judge.
Aquachigger treasure seeker, mostly civil war stuff and things tourists leave behind
Wranglerstar diy woodworking and such
CrazyRussianHacker lifehacks and as seen on tv reviews
Steve1989 MREinfo guy eats 20-100+yr old military rations
ashens - YouTube comedy channel, review nerd games and shit from the dollar store.
Thunderf00t nuclear scientist who also debunks SJWs
BBQ Pit Boys biker dudes who grill the most delicious shit ever.
MrMadness Sotomayor black dude who heavily criticizes and spoofs the actions of other blacks.
EpicReviewGuys reviews every day gadgets and as seen on tv stuff.
cutlerylover knife reviews and many other things
Stefan Molyneux philosopher and bullshit debunker
Cooking With Jack Show cooking and gadget reviews
Emergency Awesome scifi/comic book tv/movie commentary and info
Preston Jacobs game of thrones theories and commentary. comedy.
RedLetterMedia movie reviews, comedy

ok enough for now.

Last edited:

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
My subject will be comic books
Comic Book Girl 19 - girl talks about comic books and other popular stuff GOT/Movies, etc
ComicPOP - current reviews of comic books and re-examining past comics from an unread, reader prespective.

Comic books is a hard subject, it's way too geeky and way too nerdy to not be total cringe, these are the only two channels that don't make my sphincter retract.

Fadaar

That guy
I have an absurdly large number of channels I'm subbed to and I've even pruned it a few times.

Movie stuff:

RedLetterMedia - funny as hell movie reviews
CinemaSins - rip movies to shreds with a counter for their sins
AngryJoeShow - it's Joe and he's angry, also covers a lot of video games
How It Should Have Ended - animated mockeries of how movies should have ended. personal favorite is LOTR.

Game stuff (non LP's):

Cinemassacre - ye olde Nintendo Nerd
Planet Dolan GAMING - game related videos, don't really remember how I found it but liked their stuff
gameranx - same as above
Jim Sterling - fat guy who plays a LOT of shitty Steam games, it's more interesting than it sounds
Curse Entertainment - game/tech news
Inside Gaming - same as above
TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit - everyone knows TotalBiscuit, I like his focus on PC gaming

Game stuff (LP's):

Achievement Hunter - part of the Rooster Teeth lineup
LetsPlay - similar to the AH channel but strictly gaming LP's
Robbaz - Swedish guy who I'm pretty certain is out of his fucking mind, watch the Fallout 4 video about the Human Food "Vault Experiments"
TheSw1tcher - Canadian guys from Montreal, pretty funny and play some off the wall stuff

News or other random shit:

Flashgitz - some very disturbing animations
Looper - news stuff, mostly cinema related stuff
GradeAUnderA - some guy, dunno find his stuff entertaining
BroScienceLife - Dom is my hero
ETC Show - another channel that's a mixed bag of gaming, movie, and tech news
WatchMojo.com - top 10 lists, channel somehow has hundreds of videos
The Know - Rooster Teeth's news related channel
ExplosmEntertainment - Cyanide & Happiness comic's YouTube channel, they post their animated shorts here
Machinima - random news, once again mostly tech and movie related
Jay Leno's Garage - pretty cool channel with Jay Leno doing car stuff
The Slow Mo Guys - Gavin from RT and his buddy Dan film stuff in super slow motion, usually destruction involved
Rooster Teeth - RT's main channel, if you don't know who they are they're the guys who make Red vs Blue

Gun related stuff:

Iraqveteran8888 - couple dudes who post a lot of reviews and some really off the wall weapon builds
Colion Noir - probably one of the most well spoken people I've seen on YouTube, nice reviews and informational stuff
Bigshooterist - solo guy that does a lot of reviews or just informational stuff on products
Military Arms Channel - big fan of his channel, well done videos and covers a lot of modern rifles and handguns

Anime related stuff:

amvhell - music videos using anime clips, content is very few and far between but there are some absolutely epic compilation videos they've put out
Mother's Basement - reviews for stuff, just subbed recently
Digibro - another guy who does reviews, his tastes are a little out there but he has a very good way of explaining the more technical aspects of cinematography type things that I'd never pick up on myself
TeamFourStar - makers of DBZ and Hellsing abridged, absolutely epic
Something Witty Entertainment - makers of Sword Art Online abridged, also epic
Gigguk - another reviewer, funny guy
Glass Reflection - dorky reviewer who reminds me of my sister except a dude, he does good stuff though

xrg

Golden Squire
I mostly watch educational stuff. It'd take too long to list all of them.

Video Game-ish stuff:
Ahoy - lengthy documentaries on older games (e.g. Quake, Doom, etc).
Gaming Historian - video game history mostly focused on consoles
Classic Game Junkie - explains how certain technical barriers were overcome in old games
The 8-bit Guy - how 8-bit stuff works, restorations/repairs
Computerphile - computer tech/history

Misc
Kaptain Kristian - analysis of various media; overstates profoundness, but good videos
Captain Disillusion - how effects on viral videos are done
Corridor - VFX shorts, usually video game related
Rob Dyke - serial killers and other dark topics
TommyEdisonXP - blind guy answers questions, usually pretty funny
Mike Boyd - sees how many hours it takes him to learn a skill (e.g. learn to juggle)
Primitive Technology - exactly as it says, not even narration on the videos
The Sound Traveler - wear headphones and take virtual tours
Scam School - magic tricks, logic puzzles, and similar things
Vox - various videos about science, history, etc
Thoughty2 - similar to Vox
ElectroBOOM - electronics videos, though usually funny

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if you like shit like finding out how things work and old forgotten tech then try these two channels out.
Techmoan dude has like every audio device ever invented.
bigclivedotcom dude takes every electroniic gadget apart and explains what hes doing
both channels are super educational.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

Robbaz is my here. His besieged videos are hilarious. And he rapes face in Battlefield.

if you like shit like finding out how things work and old forgotten tech then try these two channels out.
bigclivedotcom dude takes every electroniic gadget apart and explains what hes doing
both channels are super educational.

In the same vein as these.
AvE - He's a funny ass canadian, and smart as hell. I'm addictied to him
bosnianbill - he's a lock picker. Video's are very relaxing to watch, and it really interesting to see the inner working of locks.

Car Stuff:
ErictheCarGuy - mechanic who does simple videos showing you how to do repairs, as he does them. Pick up some really good tips and tricks from a pro.
MotorTrend - Specifically RoadKill, its a fantastic show. It's up there with Top Gear as one of my favorite car buddy shows.

Game Stuff:
AngryJoeShow - Videos are entertaining, and his reviews are usually bang on, has no issue ripping a game to pieces if its deserving.
Operator Drewski - Kid focuses on military sim games, lots of Arma content. Really good player.

Movies/TV:

WhatTheFlick!? - Really good group movies reviews, they also do some show reviews like GoT and Better Call Saul.

Last edited:

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Here's a couple of mine. One is some Australian dude that reviews random shit. He's pretty hilarious.

The Great War WW1 show that takes the war week by week as it happened. Plan is to run until 2018.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
brewstewfilms - Fucken halarious films.
Man at Arms: The Complete Series - YouTube - Man at arms Reforged, make anime/fantasy weapons and shit. Neat stuff.
Mr. Nightmare - Shit to watch on midnight with the lights off with your wife/gf.
TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise - YouTube - TOME - Fun animation stuff
Press Start Adventures - YouTube - Funny videos about a video game world - People who play lots of games will get the inside jokes and it's overall fun to watch
Top5s - Interesting world stuff for top 5s.

I watch many of the above, Aquachigger being one of my many favs.

Also, not on youtube gonna shoutout here:

SF Debris - Science Fiction Reviews and More - Sci Fi Reviewer, Reviews Star trek, Babylon 5, Firefly, Dr. Who and other stuff.

Welcome to Atop the Fourth Wall! - Reviews comic books and some other stuff but mosty comics. Stuff is pretty funny.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
AngryJoeShow - Videos are entertaining, and his reviews are usually bang on, has no issue ripping a game to pieces if its deserving.

I have to hand it to Angry Joe, he used to be insufferably nice (maybe he was reliant on freebies?) on some ways but he's definitely matured his analysis and content and I find myself in agreement with him 9/10 times these days. I think he just got a bit of cynicism from having the same shit pulled by the industry over and over.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Movie/TV:
Emergency Awesome scifi/comic book tv/movie commentary and info
RedLetterMedia movie reviews, comedy
Preston Jacobs game of thrones theories and commentary. comedy.
CinemaSins - rip movies to shreds with a counter for their sins
Looper - news stuff, mostly cinema related stuff
SF Debris - Science Fiction Reviews and More - Sci Fi Reviewer, Reviews Star trek, Babylon 5, Firefly, Dr. Who and other stuff.
Kaptain Kristian - analysis of various media; overstates profoundness, but good videos
Captain Disillusion - how effects on viral videos are done
Corridor - VFX shorts, usually video game related
WhatTheFlick!? - Really good group movies reviews, they also do some show reviews like GoT and Better Call Saul.

Books/Comics:
Comic Book Girl 19 - girl talks about comic books and other popular stuff GOT/Movies, etc
ComicPOP - current reviews of comic books and re-examining past comics from an unread, reader prespective.
Welcome to Atop the Fourth Wall! - Reviews comic books and some other stuff but mosty comics. Stuff is pretty funny.

Weaboo:
amvhell - music videos using anime clips, content is very few and far between but there are some absolutely epic compilation videos they've put out
Mother's Basement - reviews for stuff, just subbed recently
Digibro - another guy who does reviews, his tastes are a little out there but he has a very good way of explaining the more technical aspects of cinematography type things that I'd never pick up on myself
TeamFourStar - makers of DBZ and Hellsing abridged, absolutely epic
Something Witty Entertainment - makers of Sword Art Online abridged, also epic
Gigguk - another reviewer, funny guy
Glass Reflection - dorky reviewer who reminds me of my sister except a dude, he does good stuff though

Technology/Science:

Thunderf00t nuclear scientist who also debunks SJWs
ETC Show - another channel that's a mixed bag of gaming, movie, and tech news
Vox - various videos about science, history, etc
Thoughty2 - similar to Vox
ElectroBOOM - electronics videos, though usually funny

Consumer:
CrazyRussianHacker lifehacks and as seen on tv reviews
EpicReviewGuys reviews every day gadgets and as seen on tv stuff.

Cars/vehicles:
Jay Leno's Garage - pretty cool channel with Jay Leno doing car stuff
ErictheCarGuy - mechanic who does simple videos showing you how to do repairs, as he does them. Pick up some really good tips and tricks from a pro.
MotorTrend - Specifically RoadKill, its a fantastic show. It's up there with Top Gear as one of my favorite car buddy shows.

Guns/Weapons/Tools:
cutlerylover knife reviews and many other things
Iraqveteran8888 - couple dudes who post a lot of reviews and some really off the wall weapon builds
Colion Noir - probably one of the most well spoken people I've seen on YouTube, nice reviews and informational stuff
Bigshooterist - solo guy that does a lot of reviews or just informational stuff on products
Military Arms Channel - big fan of his channel, well done videos and covers a lot of modern rifles and handguns
Primitive Technology - exactly as it says, not even narration on the videos

Random:
Steve1989 MREinfo guy eats 20-100+yr old military rations
GradeAUnderA - some guy, dunno find his stuff entertaining
BroScienceLife - Dom is my hero
WatchMojo.com - top 10 lists, channel somehow has hundreds of videos
The Know - Rooster Teeth's news related channel
The Slow Mo Guys - Gavin from RT and his buddy Dan film stuff in super slow motion, usually destruction involved
TommyEdisonXP - blind guy answers questions, usually pretty funny
Mike Boyd - sees how many hours it takes him to learn a skill (e.g. learn to juggle)
Top5s - Interesting world stuff for top 5s.
Drinking with Bob Gone but not forgotten
Mr. Nightmare - Shit to watch on midnight with the lights off with your wife/gf.

Cooking:
BBQ Pit Boys biker dudes who grill the most delicious shit ever.
Cooking With Jack Show cooking and gadget reviews
Food Wishes Best food show ever

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
OK I'm going to try to organize this just starting for now so I'll clean it up a bit tomorrow

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Having problems putting in links from my tablet; I'll go back and edit them in later. EDIT: okay, links added in.

Gaming:

TheSw1tcher (Super Best Friends Play): Love these fuckers. Group of four LPers doing both one-offs and full LPs of various games. The banter's super dense with inside jokes that have built up over the years, but I enjoy it.

Robbaz: As mentioned, a crazy fucking Swede who plays a bunch of different games. I started watching him with his Skyrim videos, and I still consider those to be classics.

Criken2: Weird, and admittedly somewhat juvenile, humor, but sometimes that's what you're looking for. Just finished a DS3 series with Vaatividya that's worth a look.

Maximilian Dood and YoVideogames: First one's a solo channel, the second is him and a group of others. Good if you're looking for some fighting game videos.

Yogscast (and a shit-ton of other channels): Most of their stuff is Minecraft, which doesn't do anything for me, but their GTA V videos are great; and surprisingly enough, so are their Civ 5 videos.

Educational:

Crash Course: They do a bunch of video series on various academic subjects—usually at a high school AP or college undergrad level. Not going to turn you into an expert, but interesting if you're looking to dip into a particular subject.

Nerd Shit:

Comic Book Girl 19: reviews on comics, movies, tv shows, etc.

History Nerd Shit:

Scholagladiatoria: Channel owned by a guy that runs a sword fighting school in the UK. Does various videos on swords and other weapons, HEMA, military history, etc.

Last edited:

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Easy Allies - Old gametrailers crew. Still makes the best game reviews
Cross Counter TV - Sitting on the couch playing street fighter online, usually hilarious. The recent episode Mike vs the Machine where they fight some bot with a 1000+ win streak was amazing.