Zenith: An Upcoming VR MMORPG

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
So if I sound Super Hype that is because I am LOL. I am fully Disabled, I had an aneurysm when I was only 24... 33 now lol.... sigh... but in January I purchased a Quest 2 and omg my life is 100 percent different now... I also have agoraphobia so I cant leave my home... really except for Dr. appointments... But now I can visit anywhere, be anywhere whenever I want! So yes! very Hype LOL.
The new VRMMORPG "Zenith", its currently in alpha and as I said there is still time to get in... if your lucky... I am not one of the lucky ones rofl.... The game is going to be massive! There of course are multiple classes, dungeons, raids, even open world raids. The map is apparently so massive it would take hours to walk it. (I have not confirmed this as I wasn't able to preorder because my disability hadn't come in yet, and am not in the alpha) It is a great time to join the community and learn about the game!!! They are giving away Alpha tickets on Twitch as well as in the discord... You just have to be super lucky rofl.
"Join the Zenith: The Last City Discord Server!"
This is a permanent link to the game. (full disclosure the link is also registered to my account. I am 8 referrals away from being able to join the Zenith counsel!) If you decide to check it out... which I HIGHLY recommend then please also hit up the referral channel and type " /referredby " That will add a point to my account. If it doesn't pick up that Asteel#6462 invited you please in the referral tab type /referredby@Asteel(maybe numbers?)
The game looks like it is going to be amazing!!!! Especially when the Decagear comes out!
Thanks for checking out my post! and MANY thanks if you decided to let me refer you!!
I hope to see you in game and am always open to chat about VR in general!! (To me its a life changer)
Asteel

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
P1IC4E7.gif

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Apparently joining a public forum (less than two hours before I posted this) only to paste refferal links is not encouraged and they are revoking his refferal links.

Apparently joining a public forum (less than two hours before I posted this) only to paste refferal links is not encouraged and they are revoking his refferal links.
aww sorry do you happen to have discord? I have my discord link in there. I could send it to you there.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Cool you’re hyped on it but massive and hours to walk across entire world doesn’t seem to fit. It takes hours to walk like six miles irl. Is it scaled like real life?

Chris

Potato del Grande
aww sorry do you happen to have discord? I have my discord link in there. I could send it to you there.
No you misunderstood me, they are turning off your refferal link apparrently because you posted it on a public forum.

I was saying I can send you the link if you would like to friend me on discord.
And yeh I saw they changed it up, :"P

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
These kind of threads always seem like this lol
Shaq GIF

Welcome to the forums, no matter how disabled you are, you will feel less so, the more time you spend here.

• 8Like
  • 4Worf
  • 3Double Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
8fc.jpg

Looking at your avatar, you have the perfect face for it.
Don't listen to Chris, Asteel Asteel Baby Girl. He's got the double whammy of an anime avatar AND a Pokémon avatar. Since you're new here, I'd recommend putting everyone on ignore that doesn't have a strong, proud woman as their avatar. This forum is overflowing with heathens.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user