Zero Dark Thirty (2012)

Feien

Ploppers
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Zero Dark Thirty

Tagline: The Greatest Manhunt in History

Genre: Thriller, Drama, History

Director: Kathryn Bigelow

Cast: Jessica Chastain, Jason Clarke, Mark Strong, Joel Edgerton, Chris Pratt, Kyle Chandler, Edgar Ramírez, Mark Duplass, Scott Adkins, Jennifer Ehle, Ricky Sekhon, Reda Kateb, Harold Perrineau, Jeremy Strong, J.J. Kandel, James Gandolfini, Stephen Dillane, John Schwab, Martin Delaney, John Barrowman, Jeff Mash, Taylor Kinney, Callan Mulvey, Siaosi Fonua, Phil Somerville, Nash Edgerton, Mike Colter, Jessica Collins, Frank Grillo, Fares Fares, Alexander Karim

Release: 2012-12-19

Runtime: 157

Plot: A chronicle of the decade-long hunt for al-Qaeda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden after the September 2001 attacks, and his death at the hands of the Navy S.E.A.L. Team 6 in May, 2011.

Feien

Ploppers
Been getting good reviews all around. I really enjoyed Hurt Locker, so I'm gonna go see this.

EDIT: F*CK I misspelled the title

Feien

Ploppers
yg6IDNucLAEj7E5loTyTnUW2pgb.jpg

Title: Zero Dark Thirty

Tagline: The Greatest Manhunt in History

Genre: Thriller, Drama, History

Director: Kathryn Bigelow

Cast: Jessica Chastain, Jason Clarke, Mark Strong, Joel Edgerton, Chris Pratt, Kyle Chandler, Edgar Ramírez, Mark Duplass, Scott Adkins, Jennifer Ehle, Ricky Sekhon, Reda Kateb, Harold Perrineau, Jeremy Strong, J.J. Kandel, James Gandolfini, Stephen Dillane, John Schwab, Martin Delaney, John Barrowman, Jeff Mash, Taylor Kinney, Callan Mulvey, Siaosi Fonua, Phil Somerville, Nash Edgerton, Mike Colter, Jessica Collins, Frank Grillo, Fares Fares, Alexander Karim

Release: 2012-12-19

Runtime: 157

Plot: A chronicle of the decade-long hunt for al-Qaeda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden after the September 2001 attacks, and his death at the hands of the Navy S.E.A.L. Team 6 in May, 2011.

Szlia

I saw the trailer yesterday and I am really really looking forward to it now. So that trailer added two solid reallies.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I feel the same way. When I heard they were making this movie I felt very "meh" about it. But the trailer makes it look very interesting. I'm eager to see it.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I really hope this movie isn't a let down. It has the potential to be really great.

Feien

Ploppers
Pre-Production for the movie had already begun beforeOsamawas killed. The script was a very Zodiac-like movie about the hunt of Osama Bin Laden, but then news broke about Seal 6, so they adapted that into the story. It was very good timing for them.

Edit: Freudian slip.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit, Mark Strong and Andy from Parks and Rec are in it!

fucker_sl

shitlord
Pre-Production for the movie had already begun beforeObamawas killed. The script was a very Zodiac-like movie about the hunt of Osama Bin Laden, but then news broke about Seal 6, so they adapted that into the story. It was very good timing for them.
was this intentional?

Feien

Ploppers
Nope hahah. I just noticed it. Freudian slip I guess? I'm not doing too hot with this thread, first I mispell the title now this. Sigh...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Saw this last night. Probably the best thing I've watched all year. That said, I can see a TON of idiots getting butt hurt about some of the content.

9/10.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Where is Lumie to tell us that Osama was already dead at least 2 years before this went down. Lumie come back to us
frown.png

frown.png

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was 'meh' on this, but I have recently heard this is best movie of the year material. I will definitely be seeing it now... whenever it is my fucking theaters decide to show it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database