Zero Hour

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New series debut tonight at 8est, on ABC. No clue what it's about but Goose from Top Gun is in it so will give it a shot.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First episode was a train wreck. Wow that was bad. Maybe it's that new series smell. Will give it another episode or two. Acting was just awful. It felt very forced. It's a drama/conspiracy show for anyone interested. Feels like they are trying to recreate the Lost vibe.

I want my hour back.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
im not impressed. it just barely holds my attention. i too will give it another try. the Nazi/nazi experiment angle was the only thing interesting

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Could turn out good, could be a steaming pile of shit; the pilot was about 90% exposition so it's hard to judge.

Let's be realistic though--it's a serial on ABC which means it will be cancelled long before the full 13 episode order finishes airing.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched second episode. Nothing to see here. It's a steaming pile. Do not waste your time.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I really want it to be good. The second episode was better then the first. I shit on a piece of paper once and it was better then the first episode though. They need to stop having Anthony Edwards cry like a little bitch and add in more "National Treasure" in that show.

I will watch the third episode in hopes that the backstory needed to come out for the show to turn good but I am highly doubtful
frown.png

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IT was bad, but damn thought it would make it further than 3 episodes.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Apparently all the episodes got burned off and it did reach some sort of closure. Anyone catch them and can report if its worth watching at all?

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I watched the "summer" episodes to finish it out because my girlfriend really liked the show. They were not worth 45 minutes each. Go find a spoiler and read the ending and move on. It's not worth your time
smile.png