Recent content by Woefully Inept

  1. Woefully Inept

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I'm a bit shocked by how well things are going on Trem. Everyone hanging out in NH and only 30 people in SGS. I'll take it!
  2. Woefully Inept

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    If you play on the Boxing server yes. As far as 1 PC setup it should be doable.
  3. Woefully Inept

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Funny you mention ytmnd.com because that site just popped into my head earlier today and I linked it to a friend who had his mind blown it still exists. Lol
  4. Woefully Inept

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Countdown timer straight out of the late 90s. https://caniplaymonstersandmemoriesyet.com/
  5. Woefully Inept

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I'm generally good till about 12 but after that it's a mighty struggle.
  6. Woefully Inept

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I'll be taking an old man nap at 10pm (est) and setting my alarm for 1:50am so I can hop online and complain with everyone in guild discord when the server isn't up immediately at 02:00. Gonna relive the glory days of a day 1 MMO release!
  7. Woefully Inept

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Well at least they're not fully retarded and are walking it back a bit.
  8. Woefully Inept

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Lmao look at the lemmings go!
  9. Woefully Inept

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    That just ages worse and worse every year.
  10. Woefully Inept

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Lizard Monk may make me start Deep Gnome Rogue.
  11. Woefully Inept

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Why is that even remotely a surprise?
  12. Woefully Inept

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Subbed and made my main and 3 alt characters to acquire all my names. Mission accomplished.
  13. Woefully Inept

    Marvel's Wolverine

    Yeah but her power is involuntary. Don't insult Rogue like that.