2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Lmao fool's gold. The Bills have owned the Dolphins for the last 7 years or so. This will be another Thursday Night Dud even though it looks like a good idea on paper.
1715727583581.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont hate it. Id rather pay for 1 month of Netflix to stream the games and Christmas movies than get a cable subscription.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, could be worse. I didn't notice at first but they also mention it's a 3 year deal so Christmas games are here to stay

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Apparently some Harrison Butker stuff going on? Can't wait to watch this board all become Chiefs Bros over this.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Apparently some Harrison Butker stuff going on? Can't wait to watch this board all become Chiefs Bros over this.

Absolutely ridiculous crap

like wtf cares either way but doxing him is crazy.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
dude painted a target on the back of his head from the few things I've seen quoted.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking stupid that people are getting a petition to have him released over this shit.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Death to the Chiefs. That misogynist must be stopped!

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but he's gonna apologize and walk his statement back at which point I'll be supporting his firing too.
We will take him on the Chargers and make sure he is reformed.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Quality shit posting Chanur. If the Cowboys didn't have a future first ballot HOF kicker in their midst, I too would solicit for Butker's services.

Last edited:
  • 1Like