Tranny Chaser
1715451621856.png

Why does this look like AI?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Szlia

Why does this look like AI?
Because it is? This is from an AI powered fake trailer. Media literacy will be a whole new cattle of fish when AI will be able to generate videos that are not longer distinguishable from man made ones. At this point that sounds like a question of "when" not a question of "if" and the answer might be "soon".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
The answer is, if you're seeing it now, it's been used ON you for a decade or more.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Because it is? This is from an AI powered fake trailer. Media literacy will be a whole new cattle of fish when AI will be able to generate videos that are not longer distinguishable from man made ones. At this point that sounds like a question of "when" not a question of "if" and the answer might be "soon".

Lol, I will take the L on this one because I am not autistic. This is known as "doing a Chukzombi Chukzombi "

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

looks like something i'll watch at home after 60 days. looks fine, but basically 1979 alien with diversity young cast and 2024 CGI

that ringing sound at the end is fucking ANNOYING, wonder if only old people can hear it lol

• 1Direct to DVD

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

looks like something i'll watch at home after 60 days. looks fine, but basically 1979 alien with diversity young cast and 2024 CGI

that ringing sound at the end is fucking ANNOYING, wonder if only old people can hear it lol

I'll give it a shot when it comes to streaming, but it looks pretty terrible. Yeah it looks slick and updated and new, but why are there a bunch of kids flying a spaceship? Did they steal it from their parents and decide to go to the outer rim for the weekend?

That guy's not a horrible director, but I wouldn't say that the evil Dead remake was something to write home about. Just looks like more Hollywood rehashed BS.

Still pisses me off that Neil blomkampff didn't get his shot to make a good movie because of stupid old man Ridley and his retarded prequels.

• 3Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I am not sure why the ring was needed. Total silence would have worked better considering the phrase they just typed out. That said, the scene with the portable X-ray was pretty awesome. Its looks fun enough but not going to the theater to watch.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So not Prometheus bad, but still not something we would pay money to see in theaters.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
We can’t even get a movie that’s Alien 3 mediocre, so…
Alien 3 director cut is a good film. Yeah it's a different movie and kind of pigeon holed the franchise but I thought it was a good ending despite getting rid of hicks and newt. Was it what I wanted now but it's still a good film.

Hell of a lot better then stupid Alien Resurrection.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This looks like garbage. Not a single scene in that trailer was either original or interesting. As said above, it looks like they just made DEI Alien. It is nothing but memberberries from the other films. 'Member face huggers? 'Member one of the crew was an android? 'Member Ripley was a skinny chick? It is all so retarded.

It's so completely obvious that this is all to push an agenda rather than make money, as they could have hired any of us idiots that actually love the franchise and we would have at least made something that people would be interested in watching. Same with Star Wars, same with Predator, same with all of the other raped childhood franchises from pre-2000.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
This looks like garbage. Not a single scene in that trailer was either original or interesting. As said above, it looks like they just made DEI Alien. It is nothing but memberberries from the other films. 'Member face huggers? 'Member one of the crew was an android? 'Member Ripley was a skinny chick? It is all so retarded.

It's so completely obvious that this is all to push an agenda rather than make money, as they could have hired any of us idiots that actually love the franchise and we would have at least made something that people would be interested in watching. Same with Star Wars, same with Predator, same with all of the other raped childhood franchises from pre-2000.
Do you think the android gets impregnated by a facehugger, and then suddenly there's a new alien that's a robot alien, and it's smarter and faster and can talk to you, and it does everything that fulfill the company's goals!?! Wouldn't that be a twist!

Actually there was a dark horse comic about a scientist who had created a robot xenomorph and he used it to go into hives to basically gain Intel and learn about the species. It was bonded with a dog or something. I don't remember which series it was but it was actually really good. Was basically an Android alien.

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The Darkhorse comics were so good. I can't believe they didn't just make those things into goddamn movies.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Looks like they kind of took the alien isolation setting, derelict ship in space

Its a research station where the facehuggers got loose and everyone died. Movie is supposed to bridge Alien -> Aliens, so noone outside of the Corporation knows anything about the Aliens. Frankly this is the first one that is directed by an actual horror director and a pretty good one too, dude loves his ultra violence. I know it will get slammed here for diversity or females or whatever but the actual horror elements I bet will be pretty stellar.

Cant be worse then what Ridley Scott did in Prometheus and Covenant, and lets face it Fincher got screwed and Alien 4 sucked.

• 3Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I remember reading an Alien novel some years back where a family gets captured by xenos and you see stuff from the point of view of the young adult son, the hive is sick and dying, their queen died in a brood war and they're just slowly dying and trying to make a new queen... at some point the xenos take the son to a chamber deep in the hive and he realizes they've kept his mother alive (without arms and legs) and they want him to impregnate her to make new hosts.. he just strangles her to death, and the xenos are too weak to retaliate, his chestburster dies inside him and he eventually manages to escape and remove it before it infects his body. He then grows up to become a completely unhinged mad doctor obsessed with xenos and human crossbreeding.

Gee I wonder why that wasn't adapted into a movie.

EDIT : found it! Aliens : Labyrinth by S.D. Perry (novel). They also made a comic about it.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
The Darkhorse comics were so good. I can't believe they didn't just make those things into goddamn movies.
denzel washington GIF

That's what I bitched about ad nauseam on multiple occasions on the forums anytime the Alien movies come up. You had such a wonderful universe that you could have converted into film, and you could have probably bought the rights easy peasy because they're cheap, great and stuff, but no I have my own retarded vision to manifest. It's no different than those stupid Star Wars extended universe BS.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I remember reading an Alien novel some years back where a family gets captured by xenos and you see stuff from the point of view of the young adult son, the hive is sick and dying, their queen died in a brood war and they're just slowly dying and trying to make a new queen... at some point the xenos take the son to a chamber deep in the hive and he realizes they've kept his mother alive (without arms and legs) and they want him to impregnate her to make new hosts.. he just strangles her to death, and the xenos are too weak to retaliate, his chestburster dies inside him and he eventually manages to escape and remove it before it infects his body. He then grows up to become a completely unhinged mad doctor obsessed with xenos and human crossbreeding.

Gee I wonder why that wasn't adapted into a movie.

EDIT : found it! Aliens : Labyrinth by S.D. Perry (novel). They also made a comic about it.
Yeah there was a dark horse comic series on it but I think it's a little bit different then what you're describing as far as the novelization. It was a pretty good series. I want to say there was even a follow-up series to that story line.