Clarkson's Farm

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i stand corrected. you would never know this guy was some kind of pervert freakshow just by looking at him.
iu

BTW i didnt cherry pick that photo. there are no normal images of him. look for yourself. you picked a bad analogy, dicky boy.

For once, Chukzombi Chukzombi is right and DickTrickle DickTrickle is wrong.

But that's the point, tons of people see him solely on TV and thought he was just a great guy, even though there were signs...... The point is you don't know a person because of their TV personality, period.

It was also his charity work and connections , plus him effectively hiding in plain sight, as well as it being a different era when a bit of groping on-stage or offstage was relatively common.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

Gerald Cooper is top tier reality show. I'd buy him a few pints anytime.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jovec

?
I thought this was the weakest season so far. The council drama was minimal, the shenanigans were minimal, and the message about the precariousness of farming didn't have the impact it had in the first two seasons. The S2 stuff with his struggling neighbor farms brought a seriousness that S3 didn't have. This one maybe went too far with him doing an hour of "work" in a full day out on whatever project with his two dogs and g/f. Seemed more like a window into his life than the sort of (manufactured, yet well intentioned) drama of the first two seasons. Glad for Gerald though.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Maybe the weakest but definitely not weak. Although they obviously enjoyed the animals in previous seasons that was dialled up to 11 with the pigs in s3. I felt their pain and loss.

I liked the little dip into regenerative farming and hope they go more into that in future seasons.

I enjoyed the lesser focus on council drama as there's been enough of that.

I like some of the simple educational parts like here and there where they go into specifics about whats affected each crop, for example the oilseed pods that were too dry so the seeds were falling off the plant pre harvest.
I like the shenanigans like their never ending failed attempts to fix the dam.
The animal segments are the strongest to me though.

Great show and I hope they make more.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Maybe the weakest but definitely not weak. Although they obviously enjoyed the animals in previous seasons that was dialled up to 11 with the pigs in s3. I felt their pain and loss.

I liked the little dip into regenerative farming and hope they go more into that in future seasons.

I enjoyed the lesser focus on council drama as there's been enough of that.

I like some of the simple educational parts like here and there where they go into specifics about whats affected each crop, for example the oilseed pods that were too dry so the seeds were falling off the plant pre harvest.
I like the shenanigans like their never ending failed attempts to fix the dam.
The animal segments are the strongest to me though.

Great show and I hope they make more.

Can definitely side with you on the animal segments. And how it did literally highlight the strange duality that farmers (and to a degree hunters) have to have where they love animals, and they also kill animals... And how those things aren't necessarily incongruent with one another.

We just finished it tonight (We've been learning to pace our binging around Chez Haus.) I won't spoil anytheing, but I will say I felt strangely emotional with that last surprise he had for Lisa.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Gerald's problem and subsequent recovery hit me personally as I'm in the middle of a similar situation. This is a great show.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users