Doctor Who

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
BTW Guys, I watched lady doc in a BBC show called Time , she played a mother that was put in jail for bad checks and she CAN act, and act well. I guess she had fuck all to work with as the doctor.

The problem has never been the actors - it's been the dogshit scripts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly wouldn't have known anything about this if I hadn't seen an asmongold video about it with my morning coffee

• 1WTF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
gonna leave this here and shame all of you for not noping the fuck out of this show forever after seeing this abomination appear.
Jinx-Monsoon-1755089917c.jpg

iu

• 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Jeesh; I actually thought it was Bette Midler!

But" they" is a "they" not a he or a she and" they" have been doing drag since "they" were 15...

So, are "thier" parent's to blame or is it just mother/father/their nature?

also.... This is Why Singular ‘They’ Is a Controversial Subject

• 1Barf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lemme get this straight. You edgelords are actually in here bitching that they made a villain TOO detestable?

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lemme get this straight. You edgelords are actually in here bitching that they made a villain TOO detestable?
you're supposed to sit there, be entertained and keep watching. that Bette Midler monster is like trying to watch "A Serbian Film"

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jeesh; I actually thought it was Bette Midler!

But" they" is a "they" not a he or a she and" they" have been doing drag since "they" were 15...

So, are "thier" parent's to blame or is it just mother/father/their nature?

also.... This is Why Singular ‘They’ Is a Controversial Subject
1715742637747.png

• 1WTF

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So the failure of this show was blamed on climate change? Looks like they are running out of excuses.
:trump:

1715790893330.jpeg

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"We kept digging the hole deeper so we put up some nice decorations at shift change but strangely no one was eager to jump down into the hole with us"

• 3Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That "actor" is the weirdest story ever. Wasnt he a contestant on bake off and then somehow became a (really fucking terrible) actor?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That "actor" is the weirdest story ever. Wasnt he a contestant on bake off and then somehow became a (really fucking terrible) actor?
the Bette Midler monster is married to a friend of Russell T Davies. there is no fucking way he would get cast for a TV show unless the one hiring him was also a freak. like Russell T Davies.
-edit
they are long time friends

How did you get the part of Maestro in Doctor Who?

I have been friends with Russell T Davies (showrunner/executive producer) for a long time. He has been to so much of my stuff, and always been so supportive. He came to see my show in Manchester, which is a farce set in the future. It’s me and my music partner Major Scales in our 80’s reflecting on our careers. It's a really ridiculous show. I'm playing an older, stylised, somewhat grand, somewhat mean version of myself. Russell told me after he saw that show, he was walking home that night and he realised he wanted me to play the role that I ended up playing in Doctor Who. At that moment, he started writing the role a little bit more with me in mind. When I got the script, the character’s description said, “One part the Joker, one part Jinkx Monsoon.”

What did Russell see in that show in Manchester that made him think that you would be perfect for the role?

I like to play with the Jinkx Monsoon character I've created, and in my show he saw I was really leaning into this farcical future version of Jinkx. She has an ability to switch emotions on a dime. She can be completely enamoured with herself one moment, and then in a boiling rage the next. One of the scariest things about a villain is when you don't know what they're going to do next, when you have no way of reading them, when they're smiling at you but they're about to attack. I think that’s what Russell saw in my show

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I asked the only person (besides here) that I know watches Dr Who what she thought of this new one. She said she noped out the last Jodie season and hasn't watched sense. She's British too if that matters at all.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Well;

I have discovered the new series is good for something. As I said, I have been watching the Peter Capaldi episodes. I cannot believe that I "noped out" on him (but I did).

Now I am watching these episodes and it is like watching Masterpiece theater. The acting, sets, characters are so far beyond the steaming pile of rat turds they turned the show into.

I still have yet to see a single episode of the Jodi Whittaker series. By comparison, I suspect, even that incarnation will seem like Hamlet.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well;

I have discovered the new series is good for something. As I said, I have been watching the Peter Capaldi episodes. I cannot believe that I "noped out" on him (but I did).

Now I am watching these episodes and it is like watching Masterpiece theater. The acting, sets, characters are so far beyond the steaming pile of rat turds they turned the show into.

I still have yet to see a single episode of the Jodi Whittaker series. By comparison, I suspect, even that incarnation will seem like Hamlet.
That's awfully classist of you. You racist.