Fallout

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Bluey is legit awesome. The only cartoon made in the past 15-20 years that I’d let my kids watch. All else would be 90’s and before.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Tried a couple of episodes... Woke, and just every line is just delivered so badly, orcwas it just written cringe

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Goonsquad Officer
Yea bluey is great. Lots of poignant episodes. Some good humor. Very little woke. Good family stuff. Good use of archtypes.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She comes off sick but is it any worse than furrys or people into weird hentai shit?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do we really need to rank the levels of degeneracy and literally point out she's lower than the furries that at least want a real relationship with a sapient intelligent humanoid.

Or the tried and true sci-fi measurement: Would Kirk have sex with it?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Meh, men are aroused by what they see, women are aroused by how you make them feel.

If she's just finger bashing herself to an alpha male perfect dad who just happens to be an animated blue dog then it's not the same as finger blasting herself because she's physically attracted to it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Think I agree with ossoi for a rare one. I don't think it's anything about wanting to fuck a dog or whatever. I haven't watched the show really but sounds like it's more of a good father/man just gets her rocks off. I think furry is worse/weird whatever

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Meh, men are aroused by what they see, women are aroused by how you make them feel.

If she's just finger bashing herself to an alpha male perfect dad who just happens to be an animated blue dog then it's not the same as finger blasting herself because she's physically attracted to it
Women are aroused by money. Why do you think prostitutes are almost 100 percent women?

• 1Edgelord

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Women are aroused by money. Why do you think prostitutes are almost 100 percent women?

Do you need me to explain how supply/demand works?

I'm genuinely not sure what you understand least; basic economics or women, lol.

Saying women are aroused by money implies enjoyment/sexual arousal by prostitutes. This couldn't be further from the truth

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cybsled

I have to agree in this case. If you listen to what she is actually saying, she is getting off to the personality and voice of the father

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If there is one person who can offer an expert opinion on if a woman actually wants to fuck a real dog, its gonna be Ossoi on this board. He has done the research. Also, women idolizing fictional characters in place or real relationships probably should be in the Incel thread.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Leave it to the board degenerates and woke apologists to have the worst fucking takes.

It's perfectly okay to stop apologizing for a fucked up broad and simply state that having sexual fantasies about a children's cartoon character is weird and wrong. Normal people can just agree to that premise and the world will be fine.

• 1Like